Proud mommy post

torinsmom

<font color=red>I have someone coming to scoop<br>
My son just graduated from high school on Friday night and I am so proud of him! The local paper had a photographer there and they snapped the perfect picture of him, so I just had to share. That's him smiling there in the middle:lovestruc

toringrad1-crop.jpg

What a handsome kid! Congrats to your son ... and you ... on a job well done! :flower3:

Nice pic! Very handsome young man. Congratulations to you both! :cheer2:

What a great shot...the look of happiness and pride is perfect! He's a cutie for sure! I love candid shots~ congratulations!

Thx for sharing :goodvibes! Congrats and best wishes to your DS as he begins his new journey! :thumbsup2

Thanks so much! I know it's not the biggest milestone we hope our kids meet, but it is the biggest one so far. I wasn't able to get any good pictures because of the weird lighting in the arena, so I was really happy to see the photographer had done the work for me:goodvibes

Thx for sharing :goodvibes! Congrats and best wishes to your DS as he begins his new journey! :thumbsup2

I just had to smile at your signature line. I used the song "Find Your Wings" by Mark Harris for his graduation party video. It says "Let my love give you roots to help you find your wings...."

If anybody needs to kill 3:34, the video is here....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy9-gHlyamo&list=HL1339380883&feature=mh_lolz

It is pics of him from a baby to now, set to music. Make me cry every time I hear that song.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter