PS--how far out?

mari1992

Earning My Ears
I read on here where people alrady have PS for December, but i called yesterday for 12/4 and they said call back 9/5. Can anyone explain?

i'll try (but my knowledge is limited)...

different meals/shows/restaurants have different timeframes for priority seatings... hoop dee doo revue you can book two years in advance... cinderella's royal table i believe is three months/90 days... other restaurants are 60 days...

if you go here http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining.htm you can get a dining calculator (scroll down the page 1/2way) which will tell you when you need to call for what...

hope that helps...

to clarify, I am pretty sure the posts I read were for places like CM and Crystal Palace, not the dinner show type places. So of course I thought I was was behind on my planning and got right on the phone, only to be told it was 90 days no sooner. Has anyone else heard of PS made further than 90 days for the "regular" restaurants?

They are 90 days out unless it's a dinner show like Hoop Dee Doo Review.

People attending Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party or the Candlelight Processional in Epcot may already have reservations. Those are the only things I can think of.

:) Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter