PSA: Wide open park reservation availability for July

They opened it yesterday too actually around the same time and only reason I'm now going for.my birthday next week lol. I can't wait :)

Just a reminder, Tuesday nights are when they release the excess hotel reservations not being used. While they do plan (it was already included in the counts as this was planned mid June) to increase capacity this weekend, it is my understanding it is going to just under 40%.

Just a reminder, Tuesday nights are when they release the excess hotel reservations not being used. While they do plan (it was already included in the counts as this was planned mid June) to increase capacity this weekend, it is my understanding it is going to just under 40%.

Do we know what current capacity estimates are? I tired to look around but couldn’t really find anything. Or at least anything other than the 25% at April opening numbers. It’s probably gone up a bit since then right? Admittedly I wasn’t paying attention until we made a kind of last minute decision to visit and I’m playing catch up. I’m expecting it to be a little busier than what I’ve been seeing on the app when we’re there in two weeks, also trying to set my own expectations.

Do we know what current capacity estimates are? I tired to look around but couldn’t really find anything. Or at least anything other than the 25% at April opening numbers. It’s probably gone up a bit since then right? Admittedly I wasn’t paying attention until we made a kind of last minute decision to visit and I’m playing catch up. I’m expecting it to be a little busier than what I’ve been seeing on the app when we’re there in two weeks, also trying to set my own expectations.
Until today, it has just under 35% since June. Starting tomorrow, it is supposed to be just under 40%. (Long story on why the "just under".). Should learn a little more soon, but my understanding is they don't expect to return to "full capacity" this year.

Until today, it has just under 35% since June. Starting tomorrow, it is supposed to be just under 40%. (Long story on why the "just under".). Should learn a little more soon, but my understanding is they don't expect to return to "full capacity" this year.

I would love to hear the “long story” of why it will be just under 40%! I always appreciate your insights when you are able to share.

Thank you! This helps tremendously. I too would love the long story of you’ve ever got time. These dynamics are so interesting to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter