PS's are made!! What do you think?

tinkgrl

Love Johnny Depp & Captain Jack Sparrow! Love bein
Hi,

Past the 90 day mark!!! Here what we have:

12/17 arrival @ VWL: LTT before MVMCP 1st time for each. 5:30 p.m.
12/18 breakast: WCC 10:30 a.m. before checking in @ BCV
12/18 dinner: R&C 7:20 p.m.
12/19 PS's will be made tomorrow but here is the plan
wing an early lunch on the boardwalk @ Spoodles or B&C. Say around 2 or 2:30 p.m. Is this doable?
12/19 light lunch: GF Garden View tea 2 p.m.
12/19 dinner: 50's prime time 5:50 p.m.

So what do you think? Thanks for your comments!

Allison

I think the early lunch idea is doable.PTC is one of our favorites,good luck with the rest of your PS arrangements.::yes:: :wave2:

ESPN is a great place for lunch too but it may be crowded at that time of the year. They get big local crowds on game days. I dont know if the football playoffs are going to be going on at that time.

Hi tinkgrl! It looks like we'll be at WDW at exactly the same time! We will also be attending MVMCP (for the first time!) on 12/17. Maybe we'll see you there! Look for the lime green ribbon that I'll have tied to all the zippers on my fanny pack.

As far as your plans, they look great so far!

Hi We will also be at WDW at the same time as you, I am so excited!

So far we are going to LTT @4:30 on 12/17 before MVMCP
I made PS today for 12/18 SCI FI @ 12:00, this was the earliest lunch time. I had really hoped to eat an early lunch, at about 11, so we mihgt end up cancelling. I also made at PS for the FDP at Hollywood & Vine, the latest time they had was 4:20.

Tomorrow's PS is for 12/19 The only PS to be made is For Breakfest at Fresh.
Here is the rest of the week:
12/20 Breakfest @ Crystal Palace
Dinner @ Ohana's
12/21 Lunch @ RFC at Animal Kingdon
12/22 Breakfest @ Kona
Dinner @ Chef Mickeys

12/23 Dinner at WC & Sleigh Ride
12/24 Dinner at Gullivers @ The Swan
12/25 Dinner @ 1900 Park Faire

Hi Allison, I think Spoodles is only open for dinner (and breakfast) so I would guess the earliest you could eat there is around 4pm. They do have a pizza window open for lunch though.

I'll be there at that time too...have ps at CP before MVMCP on the 17th.... Prime Time Cafe before Fantasmic on 12/18....will be making ps. for O'hana's for dinner on 12/19....and a late breakfast at Chef Mickey's on 12/20.... :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hi,

They are all made!!! Look @ first post! What do you think!

Allison

Mr. FFerret and I dined at LTT at 6 on a MNSSHP night and had a BALL :) You're going to love it!!!! I know it's a little different from MVMCP, but same magic :)

The characters are great--we had Chip and Dale, Minnie and Pluto. Pluto was dressed up in a cape and I kept calling him "Super Pluto"-- and then he'd strike a Superman pose. Silly puppy!

We were seated in a WONDERFUL spot, a table for two right by our own little window. Table was a little small but I'm not complaining. I even saved the table confetti for the scrapbook.

You'll love it! Be sure and post a review--kinda thinking of maybe doing LTT for a future MVMCP.

Hi,

Adding GF Garden View Tea @ 2 p.m. on 12/19! Went in May & loved it!! So can't wait to see GF decked out for Xmas!!!! ::yes::::yes::::yes::

Allison

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter