Pteranodon Flyers Virtual Line

KatieCharlotte

DIS Veteran
The Universal website describes the virtual line system differently for Pteranodon Flyers versus Jimmy Fallon/F&F. It says that there's a kiosk and does not mention downloading the app. We will have resort FPs and won't need to use the Virtual Line for anything, except PF, which doesn't have EP. Is there a kiosk that spits out a paper ticket, similar to a Disneyland FP, so that we don't need to use our phones? Is the wait time similar to the standby line, or hours later?

There are attendants there who give you a time to come back. Note that this ride is for kids, so if you don't have someone under a certain height you will not be able to ride.

There are attendants there who give you a time to come back. Note that this ride is for kids, so if you don't have someone under a certain height you will not be able to ride.

Is the return time usually within an hour or 2, or should we expect it to be a lot later in the day? And when you do return, is the line super short? Thanks for any info!

The benefit of having short kids. My youngest is still under 56 inches but over 48 inches, so she can ride and doesn't need a supervising companion (so a sibling of any age can ride with her).

The benefit of having short kids. My youngest is still under 56 inches but over 48 inches, so she can ride and doesn't need a supervising companion (so a sibling of any age can ride with her).

I love the ride. We typically go several times at RD because we have EP for everything else. It's such a peaceful way to start the day. But the oldest of our 3 has now grown out and needs a shorter child with her and her sister is not far behind. DH and I have maybe a year left of being able to go before it becomes too much of a hassle.

We've never done the virtual line so curious also how short it is. Last year you could still go at RD without a virtual return pass. Is that still the case?

I suggest you ride this ride while you get a chance as it is rumoured to be on the chopping block.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter