PTR august the girls meet up for cocktails !

ILOVEDLP

DIS Veteran
Hello all !!
As most of you will now know I love a trip planning thread !
A trip report thread I'm not much good at tbh.
My last trip was February half term for the twins birthday
Got to love a birthday at disney

This dis not playing ball so lots of post rather than edit
So who will be on this trip ?
Me Rachael 13th trip Adam 11th trip Alex and Nathan 8th trip
Me and my 3 fave boys this is me with my eldest son Adam on the tea cups

And my twins aged 7
We shall be drinking

Last edited:

Also my wee sidekick Ellie who will turn 7 the day before we arrive. Looking forward to dining at Auberge with Rachael and co to help us celebrate Ellies birthday in Disney ximage.jpg

Louise you had to put age in there didn't you ?!
Fab cocktail btw
Ok then I'm sob 41 this year Adam 18 sobs more not till oct and nov tho !!
As Kizzy says we are all in the 25 forever club right :)
X

Last edited:
Our 12th trip to DLP and my first time planning with like-minded Disney obsessed adults. We met Rach and her lovely family at dlp last October, unfortunately just the once, my stupid foot meant we had a rubbish trip, most of it spent in the hotel, so we didn't get to meet up again :( Imagine then my surprise and delight to find we're not only there the same time in August but at the same hotel and Louise and Ellie (who I'm looking forward to meeting) will be there too.
Planning a dlp trip has never been so much fun :rainbow:

BBWWS definitely, I have broached the possibility of AdC but Liam's not sure, if I tell him Adam's going he might change his mind. He's up for Inventions Brunch though. Oh so many restaurants, so little time.
Louise thank you for sorting out the pass, we queued for 2 and a half hours for Ratatouille in October, if I just get to ride that once with no queue it'll be worth it and maybe squeeze in a ToT too, queued for 2 hours for that in July 2013, although the wait was broken up watching a fight start in the queueline between a transvestite, his girlfriend and a group of French students and we got to see Disney security in action!

Good idea to start this PTR then ??
We are going to have a ball it was a a shame we only did one meet Jill but oct was mad any way wasn't it Louise and I had a shorter one.
So we arrive 12th at the Kyraid first for us stay till the 16th
Plan have fun sing to the frozen sing along ride POTC !!
Wed we arrive maybe meeting another girl at rf (yes I know lots of disney nuts ppl)
Thur chez remy cocktails girls !! My Job involves serving drinks bring head ache pills
Fri cafe Mickey breakfast Jill and our boys have bbwws booked for 9.30 super cheap :)
Sat ADC for Ellie's birthday with cake.
Sunday brunch with surprise a twins dress up day !!
We have our VIP fast pass to use too :)
Fit to burst girls xx

So my plan........ I'm not a big planner lol
Arrive wed 12 around 6ish Annette's take out or Eos late night for dreams
Thursday hoping toad hall open for fish n chips....... Drinks in evening with the ladies (and young gents)
Friday lunch at inventions
Saturday birthday dinner at auberge
Sunday home early afternoon so no brunch reason to go back
Looking forward to frozen show and im with you on ToT Jill love that ride.
Vip pass is a godsend we wouldn't have done anything without it in October

Arriving a day later, Thursday eve but in time for cocktails!
After last October's fiasco, I'm not going all out planning.
CM breakfast, BBWWS (Rachel make sure Adam has ID if wants the beer, they refused to serve Jamie last time)
And Inventions Brunch.
I would love to try Chez Remy so thinking maybe Saturday lunchtime and maybe Blue Lagoon as we haven't been in there for a few years.
And I did have the Frozen singalong version playing last night, need to practice lol.

Sounds lie you're going to have a great time! Enjoy the planning & definitely get practicing for the singalong :D

Omg Jill guess what we had in in the car on the way home from the pictures last night ??

You were singing Frozen songs too ?
I took Let it Go to another level last night when I disconnected the washing machine without turning the water off first!
Jamie's 21st today, his friends insisted he have this. LolIMG_20150401_153942.jpg

I'm in! sounds tremendous girls!
Am very jealous that ye have a trip to plan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter