PTR -- Oogie Boogie Parties, Disneyland, and Universal, Oh my! - Sept 2021 Pre-trip Report!

Araminta18

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!
So, this is a revived pre-trip report -- we were originally going to go during Sept 2020, but of course, COVID. We weren't planning to go this year, but then they announced Oogie Boogie Bash. Which I really really really wanted to go to, and we have other plans in 2022, so essentially, it was this year, or bust. So on Tuesday, I hopped online, joined that virtual queue, endured the wait and the panic, and scored Oogie Boogie Bash tickets, which meant, this trip was officially on! Thus, this pre-trip report -- we live in DC so I'm more familiar with WDW. I haven't been to Disneyland since I was a kid, so I need help planning! On my last, aborted pre-trip report I got a lot of help and good advice, which has informed the plans I've made so far. Anyways, I suppose I should start with introductions!

Me: Tiffany, 33, giant Disney fan. I live in the DC area, and I'm a librarian by education but currently I do federal records management 'cause records is where the money is in librarianship, and I need money to pay for my Disney addiction. It's just me and my husband Trevor right now.
1571455025712-png.445467

Trevor: 35, combination Disney fan, Star Wars fan, and fan of letting me do things that make me happy. He does IT support for the government. As a huge Star Wars fan, he's really really excited for Star Wars land.
image00001test-jpg.445475

Trevor has never been to Disneyland, and while I've been to Disneyland a few times as a child, it was always just one day total, and we never ventured over to California Adventure. So this is my first adult trip where we can do whatever we want. I love (love) planning Disney trips, so I'm excited to learn all about Disneyland's quirks and features and make this trip AMAZING! Any tips, trips, recommendations...send them my way!

Image result for disney planning gif

Me...studying up on Disneyland :)

Last edited:
July 18, 2021 - Context and Current Plans Overview

Ok. So, we had a lovely trip all planned for Sept 2020 -- we rented points to stay at the Grand Californian, it was gonna be a big blowout trip, Trevor was gonna see Galaxy's Edge for the first time, it was gonna be great. And then, of course, COVID. We couldn't rebook at the Grand Californian, and I wasn't sure if we even wanted to 'cause the early morning entry was gone, etc. We basically decided we just weren't gonna get to Disneyland, and we did a trip to Disneyworld in May so Trevor could see Galaxy's Edge and build his lightsaber. BUT THEN, Disneyland announced that they would indeed have Oogie Boogie Bash. We saw the reviews of Oogie Boogie back in 2019, and it looked super fun, especially the Villain's Grove. I really wanted to go, and since we already basically have plans to visit family overseas in Sept 2022, this year would be our best shot. We talked it over and decided that if I could get Oogie Boogie tickets, then we'd go. If I tried and couldn't get tickets, then we wouldn't bother.

So Tuesday, I took the day off of work (not just for Disney--we had the exterminator coming any time between 8am and 6pm, so I took off for that, but you know, also for Oogie Boogie tickets :D), fired up my computer, Trevor's computer, my tablet, and my phone, and was in that virtual queue right at 12pm EDT on the dot. I was one of the lottery losers though - all my devices showed "over an hour" wait, and it was kind of terrifying, reading the thread here on the boards of people getting tickets and such while my queues stubbornly refused to move. I did finally get my tickets, without problems, at about 4:15 pm -- all my anxiety and worry for nothing! But I got them!! We bought tickets for September 14th, and September 16th. WOOT!
Hooray Animation GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

So, with that booked, I turned my mind to booking everything else, and so, here are our current plans as they stand.

Dates: September 12th through September 21st.: We're gonna do Disneyland for Sept 12th through Sept 19th, and then do Universal Hollywood (Trevor wants to see Harry Potter world) from Sept 19th through Sept 21st
Arrival Flight: Washington DC to Orange County/SNA -- arriving at 11:35 am on Sunday Sept 12th
Disneyland Hotel: Fairfield Inn Anaheim, Sept 12th through Sept 19th
Universal Hollywood Hotel: Sheraton Universal, Sept 19th through Sept 21st
Departure Flight: Burbank to DC - leaving at 12:05 pm

Disneyland plans!
  • September 12th: Check in to hotel; Oogie Boogie Bash! (yes, if you're reading closely, you'll notice that was not one of the days we originally planned to go to Oogie Boogie Bash -- the price of our hotel dropped about $350 since I booked it, so we decided to use some of that money to go to Oogie Boogie Bash on our arrival day, to have more time in the parks. :D)
    • 9/12 lunch: Downtown Disney - maybe Black Tap? I want those crazy milkshakes!
    • 9/12 dinner: it's gonna be during Oogie Boogie Bash - maybe Cozy Cone motel?
  • September 13th: Disneyland reservation.
    • 9/13 breakfast: Red Rose Tavern
    • 9/13 lunch: Blue Bayou
    • 9/13 dinner: Docking Bay 7
      • I may switch lunch and dinner -- any thoughts or recommendations on if Blue Bayou would be better for lunch or dinner? As of now, I have ADRs for both (I know, ADR hoarding is bad) but I want to decide and drop the other one ASAP, so any help would be great.
  • September 14th: DCA; Oogie Boogie Bash!
    • 9/14 breakfast: Pym Test Kitchen
    • 9/14 lunch: Shawarma Palace
    • 9/14 dinner: Carthay Circle - early, like 4:30
  • September 15th: Disneyland
    • 9/15 breakfast: Ronto Roasters
    • 9/15 lunch: Bengal Barbecue
    • 9/15 dinner: Jolly Holiday
  • September 16th: Disneyland; Oogie Boogie Bash!
    • 9/16 breakfast
    • 9/16 lunch: Lamplight Lounge - late, after parkhopping starts, maybe 1:15 or 1:30?
    • 9/16 dinner: Pym Test Kitchen
  • September 17th: DCA
    • 9/17 breakfast: Lamplight Lounge brunch!
    • 9/17 lunch: Lamplight Lounge brunch!
    • 9/17 dinner: Corn dog Castle
  • September 18th: no park
    • 9/18 breakfast: Storytellers Cafe (Grand Californian)
    • 9/18 lunch: Trader Sam's?
    • 9/18 dinner: Napa Rose chef's counter 7:30 pm
  • September 19th: check out

I have a list of snacks we want to try too -- let's see if our stomachs allow! Any recommendations for stuff we're missing or stuff we should pass on, I'm all ears!

• Tropical Hideaway--dole whip
  • Mint Julep Bar--beignets
  • Adorable Snowman--ice cream
  • Jack Jack Cookie Num Nums--cookie
  • Terran Treats--dessert sweet stuff
  • Kat Saka's Kettle--popcorn
  • Salt and Straw--ice cream
  • Ralph Brennan Jazz Express--beignets

Universal Studios Hollywood Plans!

Ok, these are MUCH less fleshed out...definitely gonna need to do more research here! We did buy our tickets already -- we did want to do more than one day in the park and a silver annual pass was cheaper than 2 one day tickets, so we bought two of those.

• Saturday, Sept 19: check in; park day
  • Monday, Sept 20: park day
  • Tuesday, Sept 21: check out, head to airport
I know we want to eat at the 3 Broomsticks in Harry Potter world, and the crepe place in Citywalk. We just saw a review of NBC Grill by Ordinary Adventures and Trevor wants to try their huge pretzel. But beyond that, we have yet to plan. Trevor really wants to see Harry Potter world, and so we're considering buying express pass for Monday, but we'll see how it goes. I'm plus size, so I'm also a bit concerned I may not fit on some of the rides--Universal Hollywood seems much less documented with regards to plus size people than WDW and Universal Orlando, so I'm not sure, but I guess we'll find out. :)

Eternally Waiting for Dining Reservations
Goofy Waiting GIF - Goofy Waiting Tweaking - Discover & Share GIFs | Goofy, Waiting  gif, Gif

Actual photo of me waiting for Disneyland ADRs to open up for booking

I only have 7 ADRs to book, and while my 60 days was several days ago, Disneyland has been slow and unpredictable with releasing reservations. It makes each morning very exciting, let me tell you! But I've managed to book 4 of the 7, so we're doing ok.

• Oga's Cantina -- Booked!
  • Blue Bayou -- Booked!
  • Lamplight Lounge Brunch
  • Lamplight Lounge lunch/dinner
  • Carthay Circle
  • Napa Rose -- Booked!
  • Storyteller's Cafe -- Booked!
I actually just booked Storyteller's this morning, due to Disney's announcement that it would be a character breakfast again, with ADRs available starting today. That was exciting! Of course, they also said Carthay Circle ADRs would also be available starting today and as of now (8 pm EST) no dice. Oh well. I'll keep stalking! Gives me something to do!

Universal Studios Hollywood Halloween Horror Nights

I think I screwed up slightly. But maybe not. I guess we'll find out! This has to do with Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Hollywood. They announced dates and prices, and one of the dates is Sunday Sept 19th, which is the first day we were planning to go as well. I am a huge scaredy-cat, so I have no interest in the mazes, and even scare zones are a bit iffy. What would attract me would be short line for attractions, and to see the park at night. Trevor isn't as much a scaredy-cat as me, but he also isn't interested in the mazes. He would like to see the scare zones and the theming, as well as do rides with short wait times, and see the park at night. So, questions:

• What time will the park close for regular day guests? HHN starts at 7, so probably 6pm? We're planning to check out of our hotel that morning and head right over to the park, so we'd probably get there around 11 or noon. That's 6 hours of park time
  • What rides will be open? Everything, just a few...
  • What scare zones will there be?
  • Will there be any theming, or just scary lighting and mazes?
  • What time does HHN end?
Before I knew/realized that we were going to have HHN on one of our days, I knew we wanted to go to Universal on Sunday and Monday, and it was cheaper to buy a silver annual pass then to buy 2 one day tickets. So that's what we did -- we both have two silver annual passes. But if we want to go to HHN, I should have waited and just bought the day/HHN combo ticket for Sunday and then a one day ticket for Monday and that would be cheaper. But maybe once we get answers to the questions above, we'll decide we don't want to go to HHN. Blergh. So many decisions! I guess I'll just have to wait and find out. :)

The Waiting Continues!

Disneyland has not yet released DCA restaurant reservations for any dates after September 9, so I continue to check EVERY MORNING because I'm determined to get Lamplight Lounge and Carthay Circle reservations. But they did announce that as of August 11th, you can make reservations for Trader Sam's! That's exciting for us -- we really want to go but the uncertainty of waiting in line has always been a bit of a barrier. So I'm getting up early August 11th to make reservations, you can be sure! We have time on Sunday, after we fly in, and then on Saturday, before we go over to Universal. I think I'll try and make reservations for both...is that too greedy?

I also keep checking our hotel reservations at the Fairfield, as well as our plane flights, just to see if the price drops. I've been pretty lucky with the hotel, but so far with the flights it's only dropped about $9. Still, $9 is $9, right?! :)

Loungefly released some new Haunted Mansion bags (or announced the release of the bags) today too, so I put those on pre-order. Lookit the pretty!
15438294_hi
15437335_hi
15437207_hi

So yea, now back to the regularly scheduled waiting. I guess I should figure out our costumes! I think we may stick with Mary and Bert again, but I'll have to see if we want to branch out a bit. Trevor has a shirt that looks like one of the CMs from the Haunted Mansion...I could probably get a matching one. We're not really very costume-y people, so it may just be Mary and Bert all three nights. We'll see. :)

EDITED TO ADD: Not 20 minutes after I posted this, they posted the hours for Lamplight Lounge, which means reservations can't be too far behind!! I should do these posts more often... :D

Last edited:
Good luck getting the Lamplight Lounge ressie. We will have our first day in the parks the day you head to Universal. I want to do drinks at Lamplight Lounge but will just try and do stand by. It's amazing you have all those meals planned out!

Good luck getting the Lamplight Lounge ressie. We will have our first day in the parks the day you head to Universal. I want to do drinks at Lamplight Lounge but will just try and do stand by. It's amazing you have all those meals planned out!
Thanks! I was actually able to get the Lamplight Lounge ressies I wanted, so that was excited. Having all the meals planned out is very much a leftover of me being used to Disneyworld, where you really do have to have all your meals and ADR planned out!

So Much Uncertainty!

Well, it's been an exciting/horrible time for those of us who like to plan. First the announcement of the Magic Keys, and then the announcement of Genie, Genie+ and Lightning Lanes.

I'll be honest, I'm pretty disappointed that Magic Key passes will start before my trip, 'cause I don't doubt that will up the crowd level. Oh well -- I guess I'll just have to wait and see how the crowds play out. Maybe it'll revert back to pattern -- busy nights but not so busy days? 'Cause I would assume that any locals who were buying full-price tickets would want to spend the whole day there to get their money's worth, and maybe that'll go away with the passes? I guess I should be grateful they do start three weeks or so before my trip, so that'll give the initial rush of passholders a chance to die down, maybe? And some info on what the busy/crowd patterns will be? We'll find out. I did look at buying a pass for me or Trevor or both of us, but financially, it just didn't make sense.

As far as Genie+....at the moment I have pretty significant mixed feelings. But mostly I really really really really want to know the details. When will it launch being the main detail! But also which rides will be in Genie+, which will be Lightning Lane, is it 2 LL rides per park or per day only, what will the dynamic price range be for the LL, any restrictions on time in between Genie+ rides? So many questions, obviously. :D The main one though, obviously is when will it launch. I'm not sure if I hope more that it will launch after our trip (so I don't have to deal with all this nickel and diming) or before (so we can have some kind of fast pass option!). I can only wait and see!

Anyways, back to normal planning stuff! The main outstanding thing that I have been surprisingly reluctant to decide on is the airport transportation and transportation between Disneyland and Universal Studios Hollywood. We normally have friends we'd ask to take us to the airport but our flight times are horrible enough this time that I feel bad asking them, so we may just have to uber. From SNA to DL I think we'll do a taxi, and there's a (paid) airport shuttle from the Universal Studios hotel to the Burbank airport, so really it's just how to get from DL to Universal Studios. We could take our chances on an uber, but someone pointed me to a shuttle (booked via GetAwayToday) between the two parks. It seems like a good idea, but it's $100. I think I may just need to get over that and book it--taking chances on an uber on a Sunday morning seems a bit risky...dunno though. I'm still going back and forth.

Dining reservations are mostly done! I was able to get the Lamplight Lounge reservations I wanted, as well as the Carthay Circle reservation and even one for Trader Sam's! I'm still trying to figure out if Trader Sam's reservations are all inside, or if they're only inside after a certain time, but we'll see. I really wanted a Carthay Circle reservation for before Oogie Boogie Bash on Sept 14th, but they never released those (at least that I could find, and I was checking CONSTANTLY and had a couple reservation finders going that never popped), so I'm still checking but I have a backup reservation on Friday the 17th. I do also want one more Trader Sam's reservation on Sat Sept 18th (my birthday) but no reservations yet. But overall, I'm pretty happy with the reservations situation. And no more 3 am wakeup calls! :D

I've been stocking up on Disney gift cards using the 5% off discount from Target, so that's been fun. I plan to pay for all the food with gift cards. Bwahahaha :D

I also figured out our Halloween costumes, but those will have to wait til the next post....or maybe even til the trip report! :D

For a real life bit of info -- the Delta variant is certainly coming in like a wrecking ball. Both Trevor and I are fully vaccinated, and since we aren't traveling with children or anyone who is unvaccinated, and since CA seems to be doing ok from a Covid perspective, and DL has implemented an indoor mask mandate, we're still planning on going. I'm hoping that full FDA approval comes for the Pfizer vaccine on Monday and that, plus the contagiousness of the Delta variant, will continue to push more people to get vaccinated. But yea, as of now still planning on going. Hoping and praying it doesn't get worse. I really want to experience Oogie Boogie Bash!

So Much Uncertainty!

Well, it's been an exciting/horrible time for those of us who like to plan. First the announcement of the Magic Keys, and then the announcement of Genie, Genie+ and Lightning Lanes.

I'll be honest, I'm pretty disappointed that Magic Key passes will start before my trip, 'cause I don't doubt that will up the crowd level. Oh well -- I guess I'll just have to wait and see how the crowds play out. Maybe it'll revert back to pattern -- busy nights but not so busy days? 'Cause I would assume that any locals who were buying full-price tickets would want to spend the whole day there to get their money's worth, and maybe that'll go away with the passes? I guess I should be grateful they do start three weeks or so before my trip, so that'll give the initial rush of passholders a chance to die down, maybe? And some info on what the busy/crowd patterns will be? We'll find out. I did look at buying a pass for me or Trevor or both of us, but financially, it just didn't make sense.

As far as Genie+....at the moment I have pretty significant mixed feelings. But mostly I really really really really want to know the details. When will it launch being the main detail! But also which rides will be in Genie+, which will be Lightning Lane, is it 2 LL rides per park or per day only, what will the dynamic price range be for the LL, any restrictions on time in between Genie+ rides? So many questions, obviously. :D The main one though, obviously is when will it launch. I'm not sure if I hope more that it will launch after our trip (so I don't have to deal with all this nickel and diming) or before (so we can have some kind of fast pass option!). I can only wait and see!

I also figured out our Halloween costumes, but those will have to wait til the next post....or maybe even til the trip report! :D
I'm looking forward to see what your costumes will be! Will you do different ones since you are going to Oogie Boogie twice? I've got most of mine sorted finally. I'm going to be Belle in her blue peasant dress but I still need to make an apron for it.

I'm with you on the mixed feelings about all the changes. It is super annoying not having all the details about the Genie, Genie+ and LL's. I doubt we would ever use the LL no matter what and probably not the Genie+. For most of the rides with the longer lines we can do single rider and anything we can't we would either suck it up and wait or not ride it. We've never had to do the boarding groups before but we have park hoppers and are going the multiple days so we should have multiple chances to ride those rides if we choose to try. I am not into paying extra for what I've already paid for. My overall concern is what the lines will be like with the Magic Keys active and and then if they activate the Genie program what difference that will make. As I type this I think I've decided that I hope Genie does go active before the trip because it will give a truer experience of what it will be like to visit the parks in the future. As much as I love going to the parks it is a significant time and financial commitment for us (as it is for many people) and this might just be our last trip for the forseeable future. The uncertainty is hard though. Hopefully you'll update at least once on your experience before we get there. :) Also, we will be able to track wait times in the few weeks after the Magic Keys activate to give us an idea of how busy it will be.

Do any of you collect the Disney Movie Rewards points? Disney Movie Insiders, now, I guess. I do, and follow them on instagram, where I got a notification a few weeks ago that I was one of the winners of their Jungle Cruise sweepstakes. The prize came today -- a Jungle Cruise hat and backpack! Pretty cool! My husband has laid claim to the hat. :) And I'm so excited it came before our Disneyland trip--We can use them there!
IMG_6786.jpg IMG_6796.jpg

I'm looking forward to see what your costumes will be! Will you do different ones since you are going to Oogie Boogie twice? I've got most of mine sorted finally. I'm going to be Belle in her blue peasant dress but I still need to make an apron for it.

I'm with you on the mixed feelings about all the changes. It is super annoying not having all the details about the Genie, Genie+ and LL's. I doubt we would ever use the LL no matter what and probably not the Genie+. For most of the rides with the longer lines we can do single rider and anything we can't we would either suck it up and wait or not ride it. We've never had to do the boarding groups before but we have park hoppers and are going the multiple days so we should have multiple chances to ride those rides if we choose to try. I am not into paying extra for what I've already paid for. My overall concern is what the lines will be like with the Magic Keys active and and then if they activate the Genie program what difference that will make. As I type this I think I've decided that I hope Genie does go active before the trip because it will give a truer experience of what it will be like to visit the parks in the future. As much as I love going to the parks it is a significant time and financial commitment for us (as it is for many people) and this might just be our last trip for the forseeable future. The uncertainty is hard though. Hopefully you'll update at least once on your experience before we get there. :) Also, we will be able to track wait times in the few weeks after the Magic Keys activate to give us an idea of how busy it will be.
Ooh Belle in the blue dress will be so fun! You have to post pictures! And yes, we're actually gonna go three times, and do different costumes each time. Not in-depth costumes, but I found a vendor on Etsy who does custom t-shirts made to look like character outfits so I bought a couple. Bwahahahaha :D

As for the changes, I agree -- not having all the details is so rough! I think for me it might be the worst part. If I had the details I could strategize and plan, but without details it's just freefloating anxiety. I think i'm leaning towards hoping it isn't launched, but we'll see. And your thoughts about why you would want it before make sense!

I'll do my best to post before you get there! And yes, at least we can start tracking wait times now that magic keys have gone live! :)

Do any of you collect the Disney Movie Rewards points? Disney Movie Insiders, now, I guess. I do, and follow them on instagram, where I got a notification a few weeks ago that I was one of the winners of their Jungle Cruise sweepstakes. The prize came today -- a Jungle Cruise hat and backpack! Pretty cool! My husband has laid claim to the hat. :) And I'm so excited it came before our Disneyland trip--We can use them there!
View attachment 599820 View attachment 599821
This is so flipping cool! I wonder if they will have those at the parks or if they are just special for the Movie Disney Rewards. Rock on for winning Tiffany! :worship::cool1::cheer2:

Following along.

You have a very detailed plan for Disneyland! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Blue Bayou prepandemic used to have different items on their lunch and dinner menu, I used to recommend dinner because a few of the items I wanted were only available at dinner (often the lamb or the filet mignon). Now the menu is the same for either meal, and with the atmosphere inside you'll have no idea if it is day or night, so go for whenever you think you want a break from the park (midafternoon perhaps)? Its really nice to come into the climate controlled restaurant to relax in the worst heat of the day.

Now that I've looked at the menu again I may have to book BB for one of my upcoming weekends just for the desserts ...

This is so flipping cool! I wonder if they will have those at the parks or if they are just special for the Movie Disney Rewards. Rock on for winning Tiffany! :worship::cool1::cheer2:
Ooh I dunno! It would be cool if they did have them at the parks!

Following along.

You have a very detailed plan for Disneyland! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Blue Bayou prepandemic used to have different items on their lunch and dinner menu, I used to recommend dinner because a few of the items I wanted were only available at dinner (often the lamb or the filet mignon). Now the menu is the same for either meal, and with the atmosphere inside you'll have no idea if it is day or night, so go for whenever you think you want a break from the park (midafternoon perhaps)? Its really nice to come into the climate controlled restaurant to relax in the worst heat of the day.

Now that I've looked at the menu again I may have to book BB for one of my upcoming weekends just for the desserts ...
Oh that's a good point, about scheduling it when i think we'll want a break. Thank you!

I'm curious . . . does your screen name Araminta come from a Terry Pratchett book?
Nope, it's from a book, but I've never actually read any Terry Pratchett (though I really ought to, people keep recommending it!)

Only 2 weeks to go!

I can't believe it's only 2 weeks! Cannot wait...I'm so excited! Down to just the last few things to plan, and then wait to hear details about Oogie Boogie Bash!

I was dithering about how to get from Disneyland to Universal. I'd like to do Uber, 'cause that seems cheapest and fastest, but I'm also wary of surge pricing and all that. So I just off-handedly looked into renting a car, and found a deal through Costco for $75, with a "cancel anytime for no penalty" policy. So I booked it -- I think we'll check uber that morning, see how it looks (surge pricing, etc) and then either cancel the rental and take uber, or actually use the rental car.

The only thing really left is how to get to and from the airport here in DC. We're flying out of one airport and into another, so parking is a no-go. Normally I'd ask our friends, but with the flight out departing at 6am, and the flight back landing at 11:45 pm on a Tuesday, the timing is a bit cruel. So we'll probably just end up with an uber or lyft but I'm slightly worried about getting an uber/lyft that early in the morning at a semi-reasonable price. And calling a taxi is even less transparent so I'm not comfortable with that. Blergh. I'm sure it'll be fine but man, what a pain.

OOOH TREVOR JUST HAD A BRILLIANT THOUGHT! So my main concern with a lyft/uber that early in the morning is the reliability -- either we can't find a driver, or whoever takes it cancels after we wait 15 minutes... It just makes me nervous. But Trevor was like "hey, could we rent a car and then drop it off at the airport?" And I was like THAT'S BRILLIANT! Looking at Costco, we could rent a car for $55. Which sounds expensive, but an uber from our house to the airport is like $37 + $8 tip -- we're in the vicinity. And this way we'll be guaranteed a car. LOVE IT. That man is brilliant.

animated-disney-gifs, a blog on Tumblr. Never miss a post from  animated-disney-gifs Make gifs, join group chats, find your community. Only  in the app. Get the app No thanks 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that's  what the app is perfect for. Sounds perfect ...

Coming home from the airport we'll just grab a taxi or lyft/uber -- no time crunch at that point. Phew, I feel better!

So that's all the logistics and practical stuff. Now it's just finalizing our food/dining, and figuring out a touring plan or if we'll just wing it. And of course waiting for Oogie Boogie Bash reports! Disney better not mess me up by dropping Genie+ with like one day notice. I swear Disney...

Gator GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

(me anticipating Disney dropping some info or Genie+ that will mess with all my plans)
I'm gonna wrap up this post for now but no promises on if I'll edit it and add to it later as we finalize some of our food/scheduling choices. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter