PTR/TR October 6-10, 2010--we're back! TR starts page 11!

Geppetto & Pinocchio ~ we've dined at Minnie's a few times and never seen them. Sorry about the other diners :mad: I hope the next 2 years fly by.

Love your TR so far. We are thinking about going in the begining of December 2012 as well. What dates did you picka nd where will you be staying.

Love your TR so far. We are thinking about going in the begining of December 2012 as well. What dates did you picka nd where will you be staying.

I don't know for sure of course... Let's see the little bit of information I have gotten so far--it looks like I want to avoid CP weekend, and the weekdays following it--because of the cast parties. But, it will be one of these 3 choices:

November 28-Dec 2nd
December 5-9th
or December 12-16th

I'm worried that choice 3 will be too close to Christmas break... not sure if the kiddos will all have the 17th-1st off, or what... but I am guessing so. So, it'll probably be one of the 1st two options. And, I think I'll do PPH again, unless there is an amazing deal to go to GCH.

We went one year from December 1-5 and although there were cast parties the crowds were so small. Maybe it is because of the CM parties.

We went one year from December 1-5 and although there were cast parties the crowds were so small. Maybe it is because of the CM parties.

I know I have plenty of time to research this... do they close the park at 6 or 8 for the holiday cm parties? If at 8 that wouldn't be too bad... I plan on Wed-Sunday... might add Monday too if I am worried about getting things done... so I figure we'll have Friday and Saturday for WOC, Fireworks & F!. I wouldn't be surprised if the cm parties were just Monday & Tuesday, but if they were Wednesday too, we could just have the 1st night to get to sleep early.

I know I have plenty of time to research this... do they close the park at 6 or 8 for the holiday cm parties? If at 8 that wouldn't be too bad... I plan on Wed-Sunday... might add Monday too if I am worried about getting things done... so I figure we'll have Friday and Saturday for WOC, Fireworks & F!. I wouldn't be surprised if the cm parties were just Monday & Tuesday, but if they were Wednesday too, we could just have the 1st night to get to sleep early.

I believe that it was 6, but the crowds were so low it was walk on for all the rides except for on Friday. We have never done as much on any other trip as we did on that one. It was wonderful.

I just noticed that I have over 8000 views of this trip report!! That is insane!! :banana:

Still dreaming about DL... wishing we lived closer and could go all the time... ah well, 2 years and a month or so, and counting!

I just noticed that I have over 8000 views of this trip report!! That is insane!! :banana:

Still dreaming about DL... wishing we lived closer and could go all the time... ah well, 2 years and a month or so, and counting!

Me too. I wanna go so bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter