• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pts needed for 1 Bedroom villa Nov 27th to Dec 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nkolessa

Earning My Ears
I am looking for a 1 Bedroom Villa for Nov 27th to Dec 4th.
I'm open to any of OKW, BWV or BCV.
Looks like it requires 183 to 235 points based on location.
Does anyone have a 1bdrm available?
email me at nkolessa@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Gary, thanks for the response. I could use it for 4 nights I'm checking out on the 4th.

Two questions:
1) How much for the 4 nights Nov 30-Dec4th?
2) Being new to all this, if I find another room available for the other 3 nights could I saty in the same room the whole time?

I could do the 4 nights for $800.00. There is in the same type Villa for Saturday, Novemebr 29, 2003. but not any of the other dates. If you did find the same type accommodations in the same Resort, you could certainly link the reservations to have a continuous stay. Availability for the other nights at that time of the year is going to be a problem. Let me know. docdds@aol.com

Gary- Thanks for the info. Not sure if I'm misinterpreting what you said but, can I get a reservation for the 1 bedroom standard BWV between Nov30th to Dec 4th check out?
How much for the 5 nights?

I could do 4 of the 5 nights for the $800.00 as stated earlier. The additional night would bring the total to $990.00. If you were to add the night of the 29th, a Saturday night, it would be an additional $462.00. I do not have the 29th secured at this time but, as of this afternoon, it was still available. There are no other dates available at this time. Let me know. docdd@aol.com

From what I saw the 4 nights we are talking about are only 66 points. $800 is too steep for that.

Thanks though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter