Public Internet Access at WDW

Pete's Mom

<font color=green>I have no other name!<br><font c
I would love to be able to send e-mails to my friend back home during our stay at WDW to let her know that we are okay and what a fun time we are having, but I do not want to lug along a laptop and have to worry about locking it up.

Is there anywhere at WDW to access the Internet? Even for a fee?:confused:

In Epcot at the Innoventions Pavillion just past the "big ball" you can email a picture of you to all the people you want back home.....you must pick a message from a preset list, but all arrived and people loved them....Ted

Apart from the options above, I seem to remember that IOA had AOL only booths.

;)

GREAT! I have an AOL account! But what is IOA? Is it in WDW or at Universal? :o We are not going to Universal.:(

IOA is Islands of Adventure, which is Universal's adventure park. The Innoventions booth at Epcot would be your best, since you are not going to Universal. It only takes a few seconds, and people love receiving them. It's a great idea and best of all - it is free!
Tiger:jester:

If you are going to DQ they have internet for free in the Cheesecake Factory restaurant. It's a nice respite from playing all the great games and you don't have to be eating to use the internet stations. Lots of fun!:p

When we stayed at BC in January we went to the business center in the convention center. They offer access for $10 for 15 or 20 minutes. That was enough time for us. I suspect that other resorts may have the same thing. We also used the free access at DQ.
:)

As for last year, there is an internet "booth" right next to the Guest Relations center in Epcot (beneath the ball, where you meet for the tour). It looks like an ATM machine. Last year it was free, but most of the time it was out of order. I don't know if they still have it.

And I heard that AKL has data port in their room. Wonder how much that will cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter