• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Purchase BWV or BLT

I appreciate all the input. I think we are leaning towards BLT mainly due to the longer contract. We plan on getting enough points for a 1 bedroom for a week, hoping if we want to do BWV or elsewhere the 1 BR will still be available at 7 month window.
The two baths in a 1Bdrm is a huge plus and BLT has the best views of any DVC resort. Plus, with the monorail you'll have easy access to the wide variety of resort amenities from the modern feel of BLT to the unique setting of Poly (which you won't find elsewhere on the mainland USA) to the old world charm of the Grand Floridian. Several years down the road, the shorter life of BW will become even more of an issue. Between the two resorts, BLT has a lot in its favor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter