• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Purchase Now or Wait

The charge did post this morning! Also got my Welcome Home stay booked for a weekend at Beach Club Villas for Festival of the Arts in January!!! 🥂
Congrats!! I’ve been debating the same as you and this makes me feel more optimistic about buying direct now!

Be sure to check with all of your credit cards and ask if they will give you a special rate for a large purchase. Two of my cards gave me a year with zero interest, which saved me from feeling bad about carrying a little debt.
@cruisehopeful - if you don't mind, which of your existing credit cards did you have success with (to get a year with zero interest)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter