Purchase Photopass on property?

doombuggy

Has visited every Disney park in the world
I am running the half marathon next month, so headed to DL on 1/11 and was looking to purchase the Photopass+ one week.
I am looking to purchase on site (not via the app), in case I am eligible for a discount.

They no longer sell the weekly pass. It is called PhotoPass One day. OR if you have Genie +, you automatically get your photos.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/photopass/products

Disney PhotoPass+ One Week​

Tell Your Story with Disney PhotoPass+ One Week
Relive and share all your magical moments. Disney PhotoPass+ One Week lets you download a whole week's photos for one price.
With Disney PhotoPass service, your whole family gets in the picture-in professional shots taken by our photographers at iconic park locations, Character Greetings and dining spots. Plus, enjoy selection attraction photos and Magic Shots, which embellish your photos with Disney Characters and fun surprises.
$78.00

That's so weird! I searched the website and never found that! Sorry!

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/photopass/products

Disney PhotoPass+ One Week​

Tell Your Story with Disney PhotoPass+ One Week
Relive and share all your magical moments. Disney PhotoPass+ One Week lets you download a whole week's photos for one price.
With Disney PhotoPass service, your whole family gets in the picture-in professional shots taken by our photographers at iconic park locations, Character Greetings and dining spots. Plus, enjoy selection attraction photos and Magic Shots, which embellish your photos with Disney Characters and fun surprises.
$78.00
That's pretty cheap - not sure why they would discount it, people there for the Marathon would be the perfect demographic to charge full price. Like Tina mentioned, you get Photopass included if you buy Genie+. It's ALOT more expensive at WDW.

I did this right after they opened and before Genie+. I purchased it at the photo place just to the left of the turnstiles to Disneyland. They were very helpful and it worked great.

Keep in mind that you get any photos taken of you during your race.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter