• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Purchase tickets in advance or after CA arrival?

Thanks so muich for the info! I was aware of the two City Pass offers with or without the zoo, but the DL ticket price is exactly what I was looking for!

Pretty good! Especially when you only pay $279 for the pass (without the zoo) or $311 (with the zoo) for adults. $214 credit for adults is really good! So, it's only $65 for Universal Studios AND Sea World or $97 for Universal Studios, Sea World, AND the Zoo (or Safari Park)!

checked the LA Times. All the ads say is to go to their website (Medieval Times) for tickets as low as $29.95

I am not sure if we will have the time to fit in universal, we would be there oct 27-nov at DLR and am considering doing universal nov 1, was going to wait to book for a pass and ride to universal if we have the time, or should i make the time to book it now

Is it more or less when we get there

I am not sure if we will have the time to fit in universal, we would be there oct 27-nov at DLR and am considering doing universal nov 1, was going to wait to book for a pass and ride to universal if we have the time, or should i make the time to book it now

Is it more or less when we get there
I too am thinking about doing Universal but do not know how to go about getting there from Anaheim hotels lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter