Purchase with purchase?

AuntieKels

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have an update on the purchase with purchase?

It seems odd to me that they wouldn’t have one.

Thanks!

When we were there in June and July, there was no purchase with purchase. In fact, we asked 2 cast members, who asked another, all who had ZERO idea what the heck I was talking about. It took a lead to "figure out" what I was asking. Then he said, "No, we don't need to do that any more. Maybe when its a slower time, but I wouldn't count on it."

We were there over labor day weekend, and there was no such offer. The Mickey backpack was available when we were last there in Oct '18.

Often now I see the purchase-with-purchase on ShopDisney.com. The last offer I saw was Mickey and Minnie jack-o-lantern trick or treat bags for $10 with any purchase. Not that long ago, they had a navy blue Mickey backpack for $15 with a purchase.

I got a great, HUGE tote bag as the purchase with purchase the last time we were at DLR and it's seriously cute and large. It's a bummer they're apparently not doing them now, because a lot of the bags and throws were seriously cute.

I think they’re doing the “buy 2 shirts for $20 each” or something like that instead.

That's weird. The Disney stores have a two-sided Donald tote for half price with purchase. I got 3 (one for my two girls and one for me). We love them. At Christmas I got the beach towels at WOD in DTD. I hope they have something next month. I'd love a throw blanket!

I noticed when we were there last month that they didn't have anything. It was a bummer because we usually get whatever it is. One of the totes I got was on that deal and I use it all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter