Purchasing DVCAP & TIW

disfanmelK

Earning My Ears
I'm having a difficult time finding this information and I know one of you experts will know the answer!

I understand that you can purchase both the DVC AP and TIW card at any park's guest services.

However, can I also purchase both at the guest services location at Downtown Disney?

TIA!
:)

I'm having a difficult time finding this information and I know one of you experts will know the answer!

I understand that you can purchase both the DVC AP and TIW card at any park's guest services.

However, can I also purchase both at the guest services location at Downtown Disney?

TIA!
:)

Yes you can. Just bring your DVC Blue member card and make sure all adults have an official ID of some sort that shows that they all have the same address. We've gotten them several times at DTD. Tell them you want both and they will sell you the AP (or PAP) first and then the TIW card.

I don't want to tread on op's toes but a question about this exact question.

To purchase the AP and TIW - at DTD, are they open evenings or does guest services for DTD shut down at a certain time?

I don't want to tread on op's toes but a question about this exact question.

To purchase the AP and TIW - at DTD, are they open evenings or does guest services for DTD shut down at a certain time?

Found this on the PassPorter.com website:

Guest Services/information in Downtown Disney is located near the Team Mickey Athletic Club. The hours are from 8:30am - 11:00pm Sun-Thur & 8:30am - 11:30pm Fri & Sat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter