Purchasing Leila Products in Norway

AlliGirl

Mouseketeer
I'm eying some Leila perfume for a souvenir on my upcoming trip. They still sell it, right?! Has anyone purchased it recently who can give me an idea of the pricing for the perfume?

Yes, Laila is still sold in Norway. Sorry, I can't really remember prices. There are two perfume sizes. I'm thinking the prices range between $50-$75. I love the Laila products!

Yes, it's still there. I don't remember the prices either. Just make sure you pack it in a checked bag when you depart at the airport. I made the mistake of putting it in a carry-on and had to do the airport mailing which cost $20 :( You can also buy it online (I believe I bought mine from Nordstrom) if you don't want to purchase it at the park

I paid $57 (plus ap discount) for the 1.7oz size of the men's cologne a few months ago. I believe the women's was the same price.

Yes, it's still there. I don't remember the prices either. Just make sure you pack it in a checked bag when you depart at the airport. I made the mistake of putting it in a carry-on and had to do the airport mailing which cost $20 :( You can also buy it online (I believe I bought mine from Nordstrom) if you don't want to purchase it at the park

If you could have fit the bottle into your 311 baggie it likely would have been fine. Most perfumes are well under 3.4oz. It's just the size of the bottle that's a pain.

And yes, Laila is available for our sale all over the place online. At one point it seemed to be exclusive to the Norway pavilion but not anymore. In 2011 or so the prices online were about the same as in Epcot (checked it while in the giftshop lol).

I bought Laila at the Norway Pavillion in December. I bought a gift set with the larger perfume, a red cosmetic bag and some lotion and it was around $100.

I'm eying some Leila perfume for a souvenir on my upcoming trip. They still sell it, right?! Has anyone purchased it recently who can give me an idea of the pricing for the perfume?
I get it at Nordstrom. Perfume $56-$76 depending on size.

This huge size bottle was part of a set. It says on the bottom that it is 3.4 ounces, so you could put it in your liquids bag for flying.
image.jpg

The smaller bottle I bought separate in the shop still looks pretty big, but is 1.7 ounces

I was planning on getting a bottle when I visit in August. I just ran out. :guilty:
Is the gift shop still open even if the ride is shut down?

Yes, the gift shop is open even though Maelstrom is closed. I purchased Leila there in November and it was around $50/$60 (I forget exactly). I did google the price when I got home and it was comparable to what they are selling it for in select retail stores. As a previous poster mentioned, it can also be purchased at the Market Place in DTD.

I have ordered it from fragrencenet in the past. But there is something about reaching for that bottle in the morning that takes me back to Disney knowing that's where I got it:flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter