Purchasing MaxPass from the app

starshine514

DIS Veteran
We have MP on our APs, but will be taking a couple of people who will be using tickets we bought from LMTClub. I don't have a payment method saved in the app. Can I do that in advance? Can I use a gift card to purchase MP?

Thanks!

You can add the payment method ahead of time. We like it because then you can also mobile order.

Yes to adding your payment method. Back in May you needed to reenter the 3 digit code on the back of your card in order to buy Maxpass back in May.That was before mobile ordering so don't know if that has changed.

You will need to add a payment method on the app, not only for MP but also for MOBILE ORDER, the best thing since sliced bread.

Thanks, I'll add a card before we go then.

I don't think we'll be able to mobile order (one of my kiddos has multiple food allergies and we usually end up needing to talk to the chef).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter