Pure organic maple syrup - best place to buy

akl432

First-time cruiser!
Hi Dis'ers! I am looking for the best place to buy pure organic maple syrup for my mother. She goes through a 32-oz bottle about every 2 weeks, and the cost is adding up! We currently buy it at Sam's Club (no Costco nearby). Does anyone have a recommendation? I have done the normal online searches, and haven't found anything cheaper than Sam's Club.

Thanks in advance!

Walmart has the best prices I have found so I assume Sam's Club would be the same or lower.
But I only buy a 12.5 ounce bottle about every 3 months! And my blood sugar meter tells me exactly when I have used maple syrup.
Your mom is taking in about 68 grams of sugar a day with that much syrup, about 3 times the recommended daily maximum of sugar.

Thanks, everyone, for the responses.

Tvguy - I know, but she is gradually trying to change her eating habits (she used to eat half a Panera cinnamon roll every day). She does not eat other desserts; this is her dessert. I appreciate your concern!

Hold you order it from Costco dot com? Some things can be ordered without a membership number, but I️ didn’t check to see if maple syrup is one of them. I️ did notice it at Costco last week and it is $24 for a large jug of syrup.

Hold you order it from Costco dot com? Some things can be ordered without a membership number, but I️ didn’t check to see if maple syrup is one of them. I️ did notice it at Costco last week and it is $24 for a large jug of syrup.
I just checked, and Costco does have it online without a membership! Thank you!! I never knew that some things could be purchased without a membership. I always learn something on the Dis!

It was under $20 at Walmart last time I checked.

Thanks, everyone, for the responses.

Tvguy - I know, but she is gradually trying to change her eating habits (she used to eat half a Panera cinnamon roll every day). She does not eat other desserts; this is her dessert. I appreciate your concern!

May we ask how/with what she eats it? What do you mean "this is her dessert"?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter