Push notifications

sara7823

Earning My Ears
Please help me with push notifications. I turned notifications on in my phone (iPhone 4) settings, but have not received any for the threads I am subscribed to. Under help on the app it shows there should be an option under more, but it is not showing there for me. Any ideas? Thanks

Please help me with push notifications. I turned notifications on in my phone (iPhone 4) settings, but have not received any for the threads I am subscribed to. Under help on the app it shows there should be an option under more, but it is not showing there for me. Any ideas? Thanks

I am having the same problem. I have all notifications set in my iPhone 5, banner, sound, badge. The only thing I get is a badge AFTER I open and close the app without reading the new posts. Also cannot find the "push" option within the app. I would appreciate any help as well I'm stumped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter