Push the Trash Can

HappyPanda

DIS Veteran
I've just read on insideDLParis that Push is going to be back out in the backlot this month as playhouse Disney is closed! I really, really hope it proves to be popular so it stays for longer!

Has anyone been lucky enough to encounter Push before?

We've encountered him before, quite a few years ago now, it was probably 2005 or 2006 when we first started going. It's highly amusing especially when guests don't realise what's going on! :rotfl2:

I came across Push last November near RnR, I'd never heard of him and thought he was great. He came a talked to me n my friend n followed us around for a bit! Very very funny absolutely loved him and will b looking out for him more when I next go!

We've seen Push a few times over our trips and I was surprised when this topic came up on FB recently how many people have never come across him. In our experience he's usually around by the Cafe de Cascadeurs and he has been out and about this week.
Good Luck finding him. :thumbsup2

Yes, we met him in March outside RnR. Had never seen or heard about him, so it was a total surprise to us. Very funny.

Not seen him in DLRP, but have at WDW. Does the Push in Paris speak English or French or multilingual?

jillrobinson said:
We've seen Push a few times over our trips and I was surprised when this topic came up on FB recently how many people have never come across him. In our experience he's usually around by the Cafe de Cascadeurs and he has been out and about this week.
Good Luck finding him. :thumbsup2

I'm one haha! Never seen him in DLP and I'm gonna track that trash can down!!

I'm one haha! Never seen him in DLP and I'm gonna track that trash can down!!

ME TOO! :rotfl2:

Ooh I hope we see him in December,we have never met him at dlp but the one in wdw is excellent,so funny and the kids love him.
Fingers crossed he's still out in December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter