Pushchair Hire

noodles73

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,just 19 days till we go now and I need some info on pushchair hire!

I think I remember they have fixed seats and a little stand at the back for a toddler,but i can't remember how much they cost,if its a hire price or refundable deposit and wether you can hire them for the duration of your stay or just on a daily basis,also can they be taken to the village and hotels?

I'll look forward to hearing anything pushchair related,many thanx

Nuala

Hi Yes they have fixed seats.

Sorry I dont know how much they cost (free for dream annual pass holders) but you hire them by the day. However you cant take them out of the park without leaving a large deposit.

However if you hire one in the main park and then want to go to the studios you just show your receipt there and collect another one there - you dont have to pay again.

Im not sure if there is an option to hire it for more than a day at a time but Im sure it would be expensive as you would have to pay the deposit to take it out of the park

Hi Everyone,just 19 days till we go now and I need some info on pushchair hire!

I think I remember they have fixed seats and a little stand at the back for a toddler,but i can't remember how much they cost,if its a hire price or refundable deposit and wether you can hire them for the duration of your stay or just on a daily basis,also can they be taken to the village and hotels?

I'll look forward to hearing anything pushchair related,many thanx

Nuala

Hi there noodles. Follow the link and it may give you a bit more info

http://www.dlrpmagic.com/planning/practicalities/pushchair-wheelchair-rental/

Hope this helps a little

Jamie :)

thanks for this info it has helped me out too! We are taking our 3 year old but not a pushchair so this could come in handy if he gets tired!

Hi there,

Here are some pics of the strollers that we hired last month. I have also posted the receipt showing the price for one day hire.

IMGA0052-1.jpg

IMGA0053.jpg

IMGA0060.jpg

Hope the pics help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter