Put these Sitcoms in order

Cheers
Seinfeld
The Office*
Friends. My comedy hot take is Friends was incredibly overrated.

*--I was sick last fall and The Office was on Comedy Central. I hadn't watched it since its original run. I watched it all day--holds up really way on a rewatch.

Seinfeld
The Office
Friends
Cheers

I love Seinfeld and The Office, though they’re very different. Cheers is last because I didn’t watch it (don’t think I’ve ever seen a full episode). Friends is just okay to me. But DH and I loved Mad About You (which had some crossover to Friends) because we could relate as a newly married couple at that time.

1. Seinfeld
2. Cheers
3. Friends
4. The Office

I actually think I like the Office better than Friends, but I didn't watch the Office until the series was over. Friends is more nostalgic, but I feel like it doesn't always hold up very well. I could watch Seinfeld and Cheers (and Home Improvement) on a constant loop and never tire of it.

Friends, Cheers, Office , Seinfeld
I go by what stands the test of time. I watched all of these regularly except Office on their original runs. Friends I find almost unwatchable now - Frasier even more so. Office is growing on me, but man that first season was rough;
  1. Seinfeld
  2. Cheers
  3. Office
  4. Friends
Edit to add;
If you have Netflix and aren't binge watching New Girl, you are making a serious mistake.

1. Friends - LOVE!!!! It’s one of my top 5 shows of all time, & I’m currently re-watching the series right now & sad because I’m already at the end of season 9.

2. Office

Both “Cheers“ & “Seinfield” are meh for me & there are other shows I like better. However, w/ just the 4 listed, I’d put ”Cheers” at #3& “Seinfeld” at #4.

I love Cheers and The Office. It would be hard to pick a favorite. The Office makes me laugh more, but Cheers is so nostalgic for me. I started watching it in its heyday. I was 12 in 1989 and it was hugely popular. The reruns were all over syndication. So when I think I of my youth I think of Cheers. It’s still my workout show, I watch it on Netflix while I’m at the gym. The Office cracks me up, it’s just truly funny.

Friends and Seinfeld I never really watched. I know enough to know the general premise and characters names and that’s about it.

I do find it funny that these were all NBC must see TV Thursday night shows

1. Seinfeld... I absolutely love Jerry Seinfeld.
2. Friends.. It's a close second place
3. Office... Yea it is funny and at work we still wait for "that's what she said" moments.
4. Cheers... I never actually watched this show

1. Cheers - if for nothing more than that I love the theme song!
2. Friends - because some of the episodes are good
3. Seinfeld - points for cultural references, but I never really liked it much
4. The Office - not really my thing either

I do find it funny that these were all NBC must see TV Thursday night shows

Oooh, good catch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter