Puzzle Pirates?

I also love it! I will need to check my ocean next time. My name is Anjetta. I dont pay (Yet - I probably will eventually) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the puzzles... especially that I can play AND talk on the phone, lol.

I think I have a total of one friend on there... it is rather overwhelming, lol.

ETA My Ocean is Cobalt... I think I started on Indigo and switched because I wanted the option of eventually paying...

I don't really get it yet... LOL

I love doing the puzzles so I have just been playing on them. Don't think I have ever spoken to anyone, lol

I haven't picked up the game in a long, long, long time, but whatever happened to Cnossos Island?

So.... is this just a logic type puzzle solving game that you do by yourself or is it a social game, meaning you need to work with others on solving the puzzles.

And by the way, thanks for the link! Will check it out!

Cnossos island still exists on Midnight. ( I know it used to be on Indigo too and Azure)

LaceyLace - Its a bit of both. If you don't want to talk to anyone and just play puzzles you can do that. The puzzles all work together when you take ships out on pillages or blockades of islands.

There are puzzles you can play by yourself, but I believe the bulk of the game is social... I have been on a week with no real interaction though...

According to the Yppedia at http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Cnossos_Island

Government
Cnossos is currently ruled by Don't Panic following a merger with Cold Fire. Cold Fire originally gained control following the Cnossos Restoration Project.

History
The island is named after the Ancient Minoan city with the same name.

The Cnossos Island monument is located north of Contracting Iris.

On October 7th, 2005 a multiple flag project was started to restore Cnossos's beauty from severe overdevelopment. Details are at Cnossos Restoration Project. Because of this, many of the buildings appear to have been built in April 2006 when, in fact, they are much older.

I had totally forgotten this game depsite playing it a lot not too long ago. Puzzles + pirates = awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter