Qs

I saw a thing today that mentioned cheeseburger spring roll? I would like to try that since we had amazing cheeseburger dumplings in London...

Quick service; Columbia Harbor House, Peco Bill's.

Snacks: Dole whips, Cheshire Cat Tail

Quick service: pecos bills and Casey’s

snacks: maleficent cone if it’s still there or any lime soft serve, Olaf bars

Taco trio at Pecos Bill's--you get to choose the filling in each one, be sure to get at least one fried cauliflower, good to pop in mouth as a side dish & eat 2 tacos

A second for chicken & waffles

Snack-- cinnamon roll at Gaston's... Big enough to feed 3 or 4 as a snack....or not!

Never mind the cinnamon roll at Gastons...try the chocolate croissant. TO DIE FOR! This one cannot be shared because its too good! :)

Hand dipped corn dogs at sleepy hollow. So good!
Also, funnel cake at sleepy hollow. YUM!
Lastly, waffles with fruit and nutella at sleepy hollow. YUM!

I saw a thing today that mentioned cheeseburger spring roll? I would like to try that since we had amazing cheeseburger dumplings in London...
They’re such a great snack! Crispy and taste just of cheeseburger.

Nutella & fruit waffle or ice cream churro sandwich from Sleepy Hollow.

We like Pecos Bills for the mobile order and to share entrees as portions are huge.

I'd choose Pecos Bills or Columbia Harbour House. Cosmic Ray's is good for the Sonny Eclipse side show but the food is pretty standard QS food of nuggets, burgers and fries.

Exactly what 'hereforthechurros' said! With one addition: Columbia Harbour House. We love that QS.
My two favorite snacks are the cheeseburger egg rolls from the cart & the Nutella and fruit waffle from Sleepy Hollow. I'd love to try the chicken and waffle option but can't imagine not ordering the Nutella and fruit!

Not big QS fans in MK but snacks how do I love thee. A few favs...

- Dole Whip Upside Down Cake
- Fried Cauliflower (At Golden Oak if they are open)
- Cream Cheese Pretzel (Lunching Pad)
- Cinnamon Roll (Gastons)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter