qsdp-french fries on kids meal

angelmom

Mouseketeer<br><font color=green>Those brads were
I noticed that for sides on the kids meals french fries are not always listed, my daughter loves french fries, can you get these instead of the apple or whatever?

I noticed that for sides on the kids meals french fries are not always listed, my daughter loves french fries, can you get these instead of the apple or whatever?

Yes - a lot of the menus actually have it in fine print underneath the kids section of the menu that you can sub one of the sides for french fries (and often the other side for a cookie if your kids realy dont like the grapes and carrots).

If it doesn't say, you just need to ask. If there are fries on the main menu, they will probably be really accommodating and I am sure you wont be the first to ask. I did it many times last year and never had a hassle.

They have them, but you have to ask for them. Disney's hoping you won't ask, then they can say they serve healthy kids' meals.

Correct, but while I am all for healthy options, the kids fruit and veggie packs have a strange "dusty" taste and no flavor. They possibly add something to them to prolong the life of the food so although they may fall under the "healthy" heading, I doubt they would crack is as All Natural. We get around this by ordering kids chicken salads where available and subbing the sides for fries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter