QSDP or Upgrade to DDP?

UKDisneyJoe I hope you enjoy Coronado, we love the resort :goodvibes

Thanks Piglet. Just wish it wasnt over a year away :) My DW has also decided that we would upgrade to the DDP so its been booked now. I think it will work out cheaper as their are quite a few TS we wanted to do after we looked into it and with having no children its not so much of a problem for us to stop for reservations.

We upgraded for our upcoming trip. We sat down and looked at the minimum of places we wanted to do and what that would cost us. Then we rounded a little bit for those few extras and it worked out so much cheaper for us with the DDP! And now we've added some extra meals on that we might have not tried otherwise :)

And all our snack credits are going towards F&W! So excited! Wish we had the new system with two snacks instead of dessert though... Ah well, still worth it for us. But yeah, it's all about the maths ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter