• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quality of Riviera pull down beds?

megs1313

DIS Veteran
Party of 2 adults and 3 teens. I'm worried about the comfort of the Murphy beds. Any recent experiences? TIA!

Last edited:
Funny, I just commented on another thread about this. My husband (35) and I (34) stay in the 1BR there frequently and we always pull down the murphy bed to watch TV -- we find it to be very comfortable! I'd have no problem sleeping there. (We were last there in January)

I found it fine for sleeping. Wouldn’t hesitate to put anyone on it. Like it wasn’t amazing or anything but it was fine for a week of vacay.

We stayed in a one bedroom at the Riviera, my 16 year old liked the twin pull down under the tv and my 12 year old slept on the pull down queen. I tried both beds as well. We all agreed the mattresses were good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter