quality suites univ. on canada ave or tropical palms funsuites

dalt01

DIS Veteran
i have ressies at both, please help me decide which one is the best. quality suites is 64.00 a nite, tropical palms is 79.00 a nite for a two bedroom.

DH and I have stayed at Tropical Palms in the past, and we were very pleased. The resort is very nice and we were happy with the accomodations. The cabins are very roomy and the resort itself is clean and well landscaped. Pool area is also nice. We will definetly stay there again in the future. If you have any specific questions about the resort, let me know and I will try to answer them. :wave:

Hi Tinkerpixie! I was also wondering about the funsuites. How far are they from the parks? Were any meals inculded? Did you see any of the pool areas- Kiddie pools? Thanks
Claudine

Hi Claudine.......

When we stayed at TPFS last December we got to the parks within 10 to 15 minutes. It wasn't bad, even with some construction on 192. They dont include any meals with the cabins, but there is a very nice snack bar by the pools that serves good food. Including breakfast, starting about six I believe. The kiddie pool area is nice, no slides, but there is a fountain sort of thingie in the middle of the pool to play under! We really enjoyed it. They have a website, have you checked it out? We were even upgraded to the next level of cabin because they had overbooked the small suites. Let me know if I can answer any more questions, always glad to help! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter