Quarantine and chill and kindness chatty clubhouse: Jump in and join the conversation! All is welcome!

Ya'll are inspiring me with the talk about trips to the world. Maybe I'll plan one of my own. I haven't been since 2001 and I know there are so many changes I'd like to see. I'm going to ask my girlfriend if she'd like to go, I don't think I'm ready for a solo trip just yet. She wants us to go to HI but the cost and her husbands approval is holding things up. She is going to come to MD and visit me in April though. Maybe we can work something out Disney wise while she's here. Fingers crossed.

I got a text from Summer earlier today. She said she wrote me a message on Monday, but forgot to hit send. I called her out on it. I said the words you used were 'I'll call you later'. If you really wrote me a message and didn't hit send, it's still in your draft folder. You could have just hit send today and I would have gotten it. Instead you write me a totally new message. I'm not buying it and I'm not letting her think I am. I'm really so over her right now.

This just came to me. She was having some health issues and I lost track of what it all was. How is all that going?

Do you think she's struggling with an attention issue? You were his wife, not her mother at the time of his death. She was free to drop by and see you guys. Now she has to deal with all of it in a different way. Perhaps she has some misplaced resentment that she feels uncomfortable about, as she darn well knows that you did your best to take care of Don during the last 20 plus years, as well as both of you catering to her missteps and trying to help her with her family and health issues. While he was there, it was easier for her to lean on both of you for mental support. Now, you need closure and she no longer has what she had, a connection to you through Don, plus full attention.

I can remember 'growing up' when each of my parents passed on. For my father I was married and had our family, but I still felt the loss. I was 29 then. Later when my mother passed I was slightly over 40. So long as you have a parent you somehow can feel someone is there for you. I know she still has her mother, but often the death of a parent makes us face our own mortality, and maybe grow up a bit.

I guess I'm seeing you trying to make peace with your loss of Don and trying to keep your world together (and you are doing a great job, as seen in thinking forward to a future possible Disney visit). Summer has a world of drama of her own, and it's probably more than you want to be involved in right now at this minute as you move yourself forward.

The thing is, time is needed to let things settle into the best outcome, where you can honor Don by staying connected to his family, yet keep some arm's length where it doesn't take over your life. I hope it all works out for both of you.

@Judique , with my friends, we were at the CP on December 5, and John Stamos was the narrator!

With Tom, I was at the CP the previous week, and Ann Margaret was to be the narrator, but Ashley Ekstein substituted, she was very goid.
Haha! I was there on his 1st night, Dec 3rd, just way in the back! He did it for 3 nights. I would have liked to hear Neil Patrick Harris also, but I left on the 6th.

Ann-Margret would be interesting. She's 82 now according to wiki. And she did an album earlier in 2023 this year called Born to be Wild, so she seems to still be going strong.

This just came to me. She was having some health issues and I lost track of what it all was. How is all that going?

Do you think she's struggling with an attention issue? You were his wife, not her mother at the time of his death. She was free to drop by and see you guys. Now she has to deal with all of it in a different way. Perhaps she has some misplaced resentment that she feels uncomfortable about, as she darn well knows that you did your best to take care of Don during the last 20 plus years, as well as both of you catering to her missteps and trying to help her with her family and health issues. While he was there, it was easier for her to lean on both of you for mental support. Now, you need closure and she no longer has what she had, a connection to you through Don, plus full attention.

I can remember 'growing up' when each of my parents passed on. For my father I was married and had our family, but I still felt the loss. I was 29 then. Later when my mother passed I was slightly over 40. So long as you have a parent you somehow can feel someone is there for you. I know she still has her mother, but often the death of a parent makes us face our own mortality, and maybe grow up a bit.

I guess I'm seeing you trying to make peace with your loss of Don and trying to keep your world together (and you are doing a great job, as seen in thinking forward to a future possible Disney visit). Summer has a world of drama of her own, and it's probably more than you want to be involved in right now at this minute as you move yourself forward.

The thing is, time is needed to let things settle into the best outcome, where you can honor Don by staying connected to his family, yet keep some arm's length where it doesn't take over your life. I hope it all works out for both of you.
You said everything more than perfectly, thank you for taking the time to do so.
I don't really know how her health issues are going. She seems to have stopped talking about them. She's having a hysterectomy in the middle of Jan, but that's the only thing she's mentioned recently.

To be honest, not one of the 3 of them have ever thought of me, or introduced me to anyone as their stepmother. It was always "Dad's wife". And they have always been free to drop in, and still are. She promised Don that she would be here for me, even though I knew it wouldn't happen. She barely took the time to come and see him, and never made an effort to bring the kids. The only time she did recently was when Gracie went to the dances, and I don't know why that was different.

The resentment attitude is spot on. She resented me, because Don used to pay for everything for her. She was engaged (wedding fell through) and pregnant when I moved her. Daddy would pay her rent, her car insurance, everything. When I moved here and we got engaged, he stopped doing most of that. I never asked him to or said a word about it. He decided that she had made her choices, she was an adult, and she had to start being more responsible for herself and her son. But I got the blame for it. The 3 of them felt like I took him away from them, which is the farthest thing from the truth. It took Ben and Luke a long time to accept me, and it wasn't until Don literally and physically died and was brought back twice in 2016, and I was the one who took care of him, that they finally accepted me.

Summer seemed to accept me more then too, but still kept me at arms length, unless she was here when visiting Don. Then she made more of an effort. Summer is known for showing emotion or acting a certain way when other people are watching, as evidenced by her being a drama queen the day Don passed away. I love all 3 of them, and treat them all equally, but since he's been gone, I just feel like I'm more alone than I was. I'll deal with it, I have no choice, but I'm also not going to put up with her crap anymore. I don't have to account to her, and I don't intend to. She can either accept me, or not, that's her choice.

I can't guess, anymore than you can. Even her mother and father could never really understand her reasoning for most things.

Very similar to you, I was in my mid 30's when my Mother passed away.. My father passed away when I was 42. While I felt the loss of both, I felt my Mother's loss more, because I hadn't seen my father often. They were divorced when I was 5, and he was an alcoholic. He never came to visit.

I do want to stay connected to all of them. I do not want to be connected to Summer's drama. But if I want to keep the grandkids in my life, I guess I have to put up with some of it. Only time will tell.

I didn't mean to get so long winded, but your kind post made me just start writing. Thank you again.

Seems like Judique’s assessment is pretty spot on. My take on it is that you are both grieving in your own way. Emotions were running high, then there was the stress of the holidays, the different feelings about the ashes and dinners and such, etc., and it’s probably good that you both took some time to decompress.

This may sound strange, but when I was in cancer treatment I had to seek out some support, and wound up at a small support center. I thank God for the people I met there who really helped me get through the emotions of it all. Because, while medical care can be good, emotional care often is non-existent, and going through such a stressful life event, most wind up having to seek out emotional support on their own, if they do it at all.

Anyway, there were some really special people who volunteered their time there. One in particular ran some classes including meditation and journaling, and ‘keeping your heart soft’ as a benefit to your own self. The latter was not something I’d ever really thought about, but what it meant was that, when you’re dealing with this type of event (and one in which you could lose your own life when dealing with a major illness), it’s time to re-evaluate how you approach things and learn to keep your heart ‘soft’ as it can really ease your mind (because that mind/body connection is so strong, even if we don’t realize it) and result in a new way of thinking that benefits you and keeps you healthy. If that makes sense.

One of the things we worked on was making peace with everyone in our lives, if we cared to. I didn’t have too many people I wanted or needed to do that with, but there were a couple. I wrote some letters, talked to people, made amends and let bygones be bygones, etc. I felt so much lighter afterward, and I’ve carried it forward. I talk about it with my daughter sometimes if I sense she’s walking around with a ‘hard’ heart. It hasn’t completely sunken in yet, probably because she hasn’t had a major life event such as one of these yet, but I hope she is learning a little bit, for her own benefit. So many people are walking around with hard hearts.

And lest anyone thinks it means being a pushover - no; far from it. No one who knows me would ever say I was a pushover. But I am very forgiving and willing to work with people and things, even when they’ve sometimes hurt me, because the forgiveness and softness benefit ME. Btw years after I finished treatment I was in a used bookstore browsing one day when I came across a book written by the lady who had run those classes. I had no idea she’d written a book! People in treatment are often in a “taking“ mode, and not a ”giving” one, so this never really came up. But when I bought and read her book, I felt tremendous guilt because she had written the book about a horrible life event that had happened to her (losing a child) and I never knew she had had that experience. What an amazing lady, there to help us when she’d had so much pain herself. 🥹 In a roundabout way she taught me about paying it forward, as well, but I digress.

This is what I think about sometimes when I read about you and Summer, Lynn. There’s been lots of anger and hurt there. But both of you share a common love - the love of a beloved husband, and the love of a beloved father - and that will never change. When things calm down a bit, maybe there would be a way that would benefit YOU that you could work on carving out something between you and Summer that works for both of you. Think about keeping your heart soft and how it helps you maybe have a different take on things. I don’t know if it will work, and I may not have explained it right, but it is something to think about. Btw it also doesn’t mean we can’t be mad, it just means getting over it and letting it go because it’s best for you.

❤️🐥 Hope, anyway, this helps someone reading here at some point!

Last edited:

Just getting over my work shifts. Been a little tough still not feeling completely myself, but surprisingly I did ok. I hope the exhaustion passes because this whole month was awful. I think I mentioned we have a FL trip scheduled this winter for baseball and we’re still on the fence about it. I am terrified to be sick again after this, and don’t want to use more sick time, etc. We had quite a few patients with Covid or Covid exposures (so on full precautions).

I had some really nice patients this week and last. All pleasant. Busy shifts with a lot of patient movement from place to place. That makes it sort of crazy with very little down time. I did get screamed at by someone’s family member as she refused to let me put her on hold during an emergency we were experiencing in our building (with potential for evacuation)! 😳 Imagine? Just calling for a general update. I think she was intoxicated.

It’s fun hearing about your trip planning. Lynn, I would love to see you take a WDW trip! I hope your friend wants to go. Sounds like maybe there could be a little meet up next December? We enjoyed our trip last year over Christmas, that was a one time thing because we all happened to have it off, which never happens. (Though we’d love to do it again sometime.) This year we went in December because we had a wedding. We’ve been toying around with the idea of going back to Arizona in the fall. We had such a good time and there is so much more to see and do there. We’ll see. (DD had gotten sick on the plane ride home from there, as well, so she’s been dealing with being sick since late October, finally starting to feel better now, too.)

Other than that, not a lot going on here. House seems messy for some reason so tomorrow and Sunday I will work on trying to clean it up a bit. I also have to get my hair cut. We didn’t put out many decorations so not much to do there. Just stuff. I have to go through cabinets and closets and continue on my clothes and room. DD wants to get started doing over the apt soon, too, so we’ll have to start taking things to Goodwill that are still good, and probably get a dumpster for the rest.

While we were away we had a mouse or three nest in some toilet paper in the downstairs room, apparently they’d come in for the warmth through a crack by the threshold (which we’d unfilled when we did over the room last spring, have to refill it). That was horrifying. So we caught them with DH’s contraption he made, which is a bucket that they drop into. (Shiver me timbers!) Once caught, DD, the rodent lover, and him drove out to the woods and let them go there. We caught another in a trap. I’d bought some repellent but the smell of it was awful so we got rid of it. I may wind up calling in a guy we’ve had before who did a great job in getting rid of them, I have to try to find his number again. What a pain!

Today DS shopped and made dinner for us. He made his version of caprese salad which was spinach, mozzarella and tomato with balsamic drizzle, really good, and he made a cheeseburger casserole which was tasty, but sat a little heavy. I bought some cajun shrimp with brown rice and shrimp and corn chowder for DH and I tomorrow, DD won’t go near it. But it looked good and I’ve been craving shrimp since we had a pretty good shrimp dish at WDW.

Have a good Saturday everyone! 🐥

Judique and Pea Such insightful words and wisdom. Thank you.

Judique I hope you can get the resorts you want for your WDW trip.

Lynn I hope you do get to go to Disney with your friend. I am looking forward to my May trip with my friend. She has not been in 14 years. A solo trip is something that you need to feel comfortable with and realize it may not turn out quite like you think it may. Kenny and I were talking about the solo trip I took in Sept. He said he was concerned because he was not sure how it was going to go. I found being in the room alone difficult so I made sure I was out and around with people. That worked and I was able to do things I didn't think I could do.

Today is Ethan's party. His birthday was yesterday. He was born on my Dad's birthday. My DGD Ellie has an ear infection now and is on antibiotics. I hope she feels well enough to come. Too much sickness at their house.

Next December I am staying at Coronado Springs Tower, Club level. I have never stayed club level and decided to treat myself. I figure I can save money with eating breakfast and dinner there. I like to graze and snack so that will work. I hope I can have good memories of the Christmas trip Chris and I took as well as feel like he is with me. That will certainly help.

Kenny finished placing the tiles for the backsplash. Now we are waiting for the adhesive to dry. He will come back in a couple of weeks to do the grout. He is busy for a bit. It looks really good and with the gray grout it will really tie in with the kitchen. Here are a couple of pics. Spacers are still in some places.

Have a good day.

Attachments

• Kitchen 1.jpg
    Kitchen 1.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Kitchen 2.jpg
    Kitchen 2.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 6
Beautifully kind and wise words Judique and Pea. Dear Lynn:grouphug:When I was living around the corner from my beloved grandma in small town Northern, CA, God blessed me tremendously by leading me to join a small caregiver support group. Kind group that always made me, by far, the youngest, feel welcome.

I will also never forget several years later after grandma was called Home to Glory, I got to have dinner with a handful of closer friends in this group. Three others were talking together when the oldest lady Mary, who sat beside me, squeezed my hand and said, "I'm so glad you're here, my Mona." Only my grandma had ever done that or called me hers. God used Mary to remind us all He of course was at His table at the restaurant. He was with and loving us. By His Mercy my grandma, His angel was there too. Lynn, Don will always be with you.

In 2015, a church pastor, since retired, much appreciated still friend, preached a sermon on forgiveness. Beautiful. I have a link if anyone would like it.

CP, I would so love to view again. I have heard for sure Geena Davis and one other person, a man narrate, forgot who. I am pretty sure I also heard at least one other person. Ann Margaret would indeed be a great choice. I would love to hear John Stamos.

Snowysmom, prayers extra today is warm, dry, and peaceful!

Bobbi prayers you and Tom both continue to heal.

Judique. Footballmouse, Pea, Easyas, PollyannaMom and ALL of my dear Quacker family, always ❤️

Good last Saturday of 2023. I have to say, I'm more than ready for this year to end.
It's colder out today and a bit windy, they say a chance of showers, but the sun did come out yesterday and it gave us 2 pretty nice days in a row.

@Pea-n-Me Thank you for your wise words, I think you explained it perfectly. Do you by any chance remember the name of that book, or the author's name? I'd love to see what she has to say.

@Snowysmom I've decided not to try a solo trip, but my friend says she will think about going. She's not a big Disney fan, but I say anyone can be converted, lol. I love that backsplash and the center tiling decoration, very pretty.

I have to find something to do. The house is clean, the laundry is done. I don't want to take the tree down until at least tomorrow, and it's too cold to take down the outside lights yet. I'm almost through with Virgin River on Netflix, think I'm going to try The Manny next to see if it's any good.

I am defrosting some chicken things to make Hawaiian chicken for dinner. I figure I can get 2 or 3 meals out of it. It's just a pain to cook for one person. I'm getting tired of sandwiches and tv dinner type meals.
Summer says she's coming over today to get the portable air conditioner out of the cellar and the new grill out of the shed, but she's said that before, so I'm not going to hold my breath or hang around waiting for her. I want to get outside and start walking a bit more. I may head over to the community college track and walk around a couple of times if it doesn't rain. If not, I'll use the elliptical for a bit.

Have a great Saturday everyone.
1703944486839.png

Good morning, all, and great advice given upthread!

Still grey and drizzly here. 🌧️ 🙁

But tonight is the lodge Christmas party, so that will be fun. :santa: They switched last year to having it after the holiday, and it's great! We're not trying to squeeze it in between all the other things on the schedule and it's nice to have something to look forward to during that "limbo week" between Christmas and New Year's -

1703947853782.png .........1703947944235.png

1703947986009.png........1703948089432.png

Judique and Pea Such insightful words and wisdom. Thank you.

Judique I hope you can get the resorts you want for your WDW trip.

Lynn I hope you do get to go to Disney with your friend. I am looking forward to my May trip with my friend. She has not been in 14 years. A solo trip is something that you need to feel comfortable with and realize it may not turn out quite like you think it may. Kenny and I were talking about the solo trip I took in Sept. He said he was concerned because he was not sure how it was going to go. I found being in the room alone difficult so I made sure I was out and around with people. That worked and I was able to do things I didn't think I could do.

Today is Ethan's party. His birthday was yesterday. He was born on my Dad's birthday. My DGD Ellie has an ear infection now and is on antibiotics. I hope she feels well enough to come. Too much sickness at their house.

Next December I am staying at Coronado Springs Tower, Club level. I have never stayed club level and decided to treat myself. I figure I can save money with eating breakfast and dinner there. I like to graze and snack so that will work. I hope I can have good memories of the Christmas trip Chris and I took as well as feel like he is with me. That will certainly help.

Kenny finished placing the tiles for the backsplash. Now we are waiting for the adhesive to dry. He will come back in a couple of weeks to do the grout. He is busy for a bit. It looks really good and with the gray grout it will really tie in with the kitchen. Here are a couple of pics. Spacers are still in some places.

Have a good day.

Looks great! CS tower is one I've never stayed at. I've stayed in the regular rooms at Coronado a few times, but not recently. I was just looking at pictures of the offerings for their club level on a regular resorts club level thread.

I've stayed at most of the resorts. Just missing a few: Art of Animation, All Star Music, Port Orleans and Caribbean Beach. Still time if I run out of DVC points and want extra nights.

Back in the day, before DVC, I used to do a bit of club level quite often. I loved it at AKL and still do. Started out with CL at Poly, but it lost it's shine and I haven't been back. I would like to try it at Yacht Club but, it's not probably going to happen soon. I wrote it off at Grand Floridian because my niece and husband (with my bother, her Dad and Mom plus nieces kids in three rooms) declared it 'basic'.

Lynn Cooking for one is a chore. I am trying to make one big meal on Sunday, usually a pot of soup or a bean/veggie/chicken casserole, and eating from it for a few days. I intersperse it with maybe a turkey wrap or a homemade pizza on whole wheat bread pita pocket. Your chicken recipe sounds good. I hope your friend decides to go to Disney with you. I agree, anyone can be converted. It is a world of its' own where you can feel peace and feel a bit like a kid again.

@flyingdumbo127 Your caregiver's group sounds like a nice group of people. Glad you had your grandmother nearby.

Off to the party soon. I am staying in the house where is warmer. It is drizzly and chilly outside. Ellie is feeling better so I hope she comes along.

Sorry to anyone that's not interested in Disney trip planning. Just wanted to share that I was finally able to lock in December dates. This only means I'll have 5 nights in a row somewhere between Dec 1 and Dec 14.

This year (for Dec 2024) I had managed to lock myself out of all 3 views at Boardwalk. Just now I was able to get a garden/pool room. I've still also got random reservations in Boardwalk view and standard. Standard as I'd prefer to save some points and I had the new BW view room this year. That room has one fault: it's the longest walk to my car!

I'll still play with the views to see if I can do 6 nights for the cost of 5 by getting a couple of standard nights and building on it as the year goes by using the waitlist.

I'm also working towards January and February. Preferably January, but if family indicates they might come again next year, it will be February again. Then on to March for a few nights at Hilton Head, possibly during the girls spring break which this early I have to guess at.

I've stayed at most of the resorts. Just missing a few: Art of Animation, All Star Music, Port Orleans and Caribbean Beach. Still time if I run out of DVC points and want extra nights.
My family has been to both of the Port Orleans resorts, and they're among our favorites!!

We also did Caribbean Beach once, and loved it as well. It gets a bad rep for being spread out, but the year we stayed there (in February) was soooooo snowy up here, and the vibe was exactly what we needed!

My family has been to both of the Port Orleans resorts, and they're among our favorites!!

We also did Caribbean Beach once, and loved it as well. It gets a bad rep for being spread out, but the year we stayed there (in February) was soooooo snowy up here, and the vibe was exactly what we needed!
I've had both in mind numerous times. It may actually happen someday.

Thank you dear Snowysmom, those 2 years or so living so close to my grandma at that time weren't always easy but what an incredible blessing! Every Monday we would go to dinner at a local family restaurant just down the street from us both. Melissa our regular waitress, actually there were two young waitresses named Melissa that we befriended, one in particular, always were so kind to look out for grandma. I remember Melissa R telling grandma once to please take extra care because she (Melissa) needed to see grandma the following week. Grandma until dementia became more prominent was always meticulous. She was all my life such a source of unconditional love, spunk, friendship, and care. I know each of you cherish time with those God has trusted you to care for and love and vice versa, too.

Lynn, extra :hug: you truly are such a courageous lady. Take care of YOU. Maybe check out the community college or a nearby rec center or church...see if any classes or activities appeal to you. Just a suggestion.

Rain has temporarily stopped here. Dad has quickly dashed out to 99 and Ralphs. Praying he stays dry! Thank God he is staying home both tomorrow and Monday.

I, of course, have never been to WDW. Prayers all of you with trips planned have safe and fantastic fun and just maybe also get to meet. I would appreciate prayers that one of the birthday surprises I may (I think I have briefly)? mentioned for dad which would be somehow going to Disneyland happens in 2024. I could use some help with possible logistics for this if anyone wants to PM me, thanks :)

XO to all. I will check back later.

So sorry to hear of all the illness among our group. I too, have a touch of a sore throat and cough, thanks to the grandkids. Christmas was ok, but these days when everyone has left have been really hard. I just miss him so much and I am lonely, as I know some of you are feeling also. Lynn, have you though about a grief support group? I go to one, as I think I’ve mentioned before. Even though I really don’t like the videos they show, I do like the discussion part. It’s a place to share and listen to people going through similar things. There’s no judgement or guilt for burdening others. I also get ideas from others about new ways to think about things.

It’s fun to hear of others travel plans. I haven’t been to WDW since 2017. I love it but I don’t have any plans to go again. I am going to Panama the beginning of February. Hopefully I get more excited about it soon.

@dazedx3 I understand your feelings. I am glad you find a group helps you. I still go to my therapist. There really aren't many grief groups in my area. The ones around here are usually attached with a church or a therapist with a charge to go. Also I really don't see myself talking in a group of people. I do look at some widow blogs online. I am not a group person. Is the trip to Panama a cruise or land trip?

Judique Your trip planning skills are awesome. I know with DVC it is alot of strategy in using points. I have stayed at both Port Orleans resorts. French Quarter is my favorite. Chris and I and the kids stayed there many times.

Ethan's party was a success. Once the kids got into the truck with the video games we did not see most of them for 2 hours. I went into the truck once and it was so quiet. They were all concentrating on the games. Then they came into the house for cake and it was pandemonium. Alot of parents stayed. I think they consider it a social time for them too.

Today I am going back to the condo to work a bit and get ready for year end. I want to hit the ground running on Tuesday. Kenny is taking the kids to the Museum of Science. I am just not up to going today. Also it will be good for Kenny to have a guys day with the kids. I am sad and feeling out of sorts today. I really miss Chris and these holidays have been the hardest so far. All the changes in my life have been hard and have been so life altering that sometimes I don't even recognize me or my life. I drive around the area I live in now and ask Chris, How did I get here and why am I living here. I never thought I would leave the area we lived in but I know it was what I had to do for now. I do see going back in a few years as I want to spend my final years where Chris and I lived. I will be spending New Year's Eve and day with Kenny and the kids. It will probably be my last time doing so as his GF will be here from now on. I am sure there will not be any more overnights with Kenny and the kids. The whole GF scenario has me baffled and concerned.

Have a good Sunday.

Hi all! Tom is doing well, and we have no plans for tonight. We will put Gus in the kennel because people in the neighborhood often set off fireworks and firecrackers at midnight. Our tradition has been to be at WDW for NYE, so, we only know about the noise because of the Covid years ‘20, ‘21, when we stayed home. Gus was a mess in ‘20 with the noise.

The family that rented our Theme Park view studio are happy with the view and sent me a picture of the grandad who is in the studio with the two grandchildren.

I spend yesterday late afternoon/early evening in ER where a CT scan showed that I have had another small stroke in the last three years. It could be a reason why I have been lightheaded/dizzy over a long stretch of time. I need to have an open MRI soon to learn if there’s anything that can be done to prevent more. The local hospital doesn’t have an open MRI.

I am hoping in 2024 I can get some help and understanding of the health problems I have. I am grateful that Tom is with me, because I don’t think I could manage living alone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter