Quarantine and chill and kindness chatty clubhouse: Jump in and join the conversation! All is welcome!

Footballmouse:grouphug:you did I'm sure a wonderful job on the newsletter. Please take care of yourself! God Bless Mia indeed.

Extra big :hug:Snowysmom. Thank you on Evergreen. I am so sorry you are still having ongoing condo trouble :( You know I sure want only peace and joy for you. Good for you for taking a stand. Blessing from God that He has had you meet, and them meet you, some nice neighbors.

:hug:PollyannaMom, I sure am ready for :sunny:Groundhog says early spring. Fun to check :) God will bring spring in His perfect time. I wish you dear friend along with the rest of our Quacker family, lightness, renewal, and warm faith at heat always.

Happy Friday. Everyone🌸

Good morning. I don't care what they say about the groundhog. He didn't see his shadow. So what, it will still officially be winter for 6 more weeks, whether he does or not, lol

It was gray and cloudy, but the sun is trying to come out. We'll get to 45 today. Back into the 60's next week.

I have laundry in and am going to dust and pass the vacuum. Then I have to catch up on some shows. I didn't even turn the tv on the last 2 nights.

Have a good day.

1706889491750.png

Sunny and bright, going to 45. It was 28 when I got up. Warmer temps are on the way. I got 3 big Chewy orders yesterday and spent a while unpacking everything and stacking it downstairs. Once again I have more cat food on my shelves than Walmart had on theirs the other day. I used a big gift card I had so it didn't cost me much, and I have plenty on hand now. I caught up on some tv last night and got the dvr emptied off a little bit.

Summer had an appointment with her doctor yesterday, the same doctor who never responded to the urgent message the nurse sent her before Summer ended up in the ER. She got to her appointment, only to find out the doctor wasn't there. She was 'out sick.' So she couldn't get her chemo meds refilled. All the nurse did was a urine test and counted her pills. She never even checked her BP or her weight. She had asked if she could get some PT for her hands, they are getting really bad from the arthritis. And she told them she wasn't leaving the office until they called and got her MRI scheduled. She's been waiting for over a month for them to call her. They called the scheduling person and she has an appointment next Wed. But why did she have to wait over a month? She got home and checked her med chart, and there was nothing about any PT listed. She tried calling the office but no one answered. So she called her PCP's office and no one answered either. This was at 11 am, and both offices had already closed for the day. Since when do doctors offices have such short hours? It's insane!

Just stripped and remade the bed and washed the windows in the storm doors. The outside cats have a habit of standing up against them looking inside, and there were paw prints everywhere.

Don't know what I'm going to get into today yet.

Have a nice Saturday

1706971852379.png

Last edited:

Hope everyone is having a good day and if not, as we say in our house "have a day." It means if things are not exactly going your way it kinda lets you feel however you want to feel knowing that I am not 100% today but it will get better.

Kinda strange and may not make sense to some but it works for us. :-)

:grouphug:SpaceMan may today be brighter for you and your family. Good morning to you and everyone! Today is by God's grace, dad's birthday. What a blessing to just be able to wish dad a happy day. That I also get to share surprises and memories new and old with him as I pray beyond all always we serve and grow in faith in someway is beyond a gift. This is the day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice, be glad, and give Him thanks in it. I also always thank Him for each of you. Love to all. Happy Sunday. I will share about our celebration :)

Thank you, thank you all❤️I will tell him and of course share more about each of dear you when he opens his postcard surprises later! God's will, I finished 8 of the 10 albums!'2 more to go+1 extra card to go with it. Dad loved his birthday mug. I wanted him to have that before breakfast. I stand extra before God right here and now in awe and extra thanks. Right now dear, dear friends is a blessed gift. To be able to tell another in whatever way you care is too. More later! Have a beautiful and cozy Sunday everyone with all my love always.

Lynn Poor Summer. She really is not receiving good health care even with advocating for herself. I am surprised that doctor's offices close before noon. Hoping she finds some answers this coming week.

Space Man I like your saying "Have a Day."

It is another cold morning, 22 degrees going up into the 30s. I saw Jeff and family yesterday. Sam was so cute. He woke up from this nap while I was there and came downstairs. He ran over to give me a hug and a big smile. He wanted to be with me while playing a game too. It was fun to play games with them all and read books to Charlotte and Luke. Ellie had basketball which she loves. Today I have been to Wegman's which has become my early Sunday morning regular place to go to walk around and pick up a few things, I changed the bed, did a laundry, and now may go to Target. This afternoon I have the transitions program at the place where I do salt therapy. Not sure if that will help but even if I take away one thing it will may worth it. I really went back and forth about going to it but it was reasonably priced and it did mention transitions that I am going through or will be going through.

Have a good Sunday.

Good morning. Frosty start to the day earlier, went down to 26. Going to mid 50's, and you can already feel it warming up. For some reason I did everything I normally do in a backwards order this morning, lol. , so I'm a little late.

Summer and her husband are supposed to be stopping after church to pick something up and I want him to help me find the best place in the kitchen to mount the hanging bracket for the cordless vacuum I bought. I love it, but I need it hung up instead of leaning on the wall. The studs in this house aren't where they should always be. I used the stud finder but I can only find one in the place I want to put it. I'll let him figure out where else I can put it. It's not heavy, but I don't want it falling off the wall and making holes in the fresh paint job.

Have a nice Sunday.

1707059760200.png

:grouphug:SpaceMan may today be brighter for you and your family. Good morning to you and everyone! Today is by God's grace, dad's birthday. What a blessing to just be able to wish dad a happy day. That I also get to share surprises and memories new and old with him as I pray beyond all always we serve and grow in faith in someway is beyond a gift. This is the day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice, be glad, and give Him thanks in it. I also always thank Him for each of you. Love to all. Happy Sunday. I will share about our celebration :)
Thank you.

Wishing your dad a happy birthday!!

Happy Birthday, Dad! 🥳 🎈🎂 🎁 So glad this day has finally come! I hope you enjoy all the love sent your way! God bless you and that special daughter of yours! ❤️

We are having a good time away. Games were good, DS pitched well. Got a lot of sun, though, when I didn’t mean to. There was just no shade anywhere! Weather here has been mid 70s and beautiful. Today it rained a little in the morning but it cleared up in the afternoon. We had a quiet morning with a nap, then did a little bike riding and played some basketball, etc. Had a nice dinner tonight with an old friend. DS and DH went out fishing for a while.

I think I caught up on all the posts. Wishing you all a good upcoming week! 🐥

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter