Quarantine and chill and kindness chatty clubhouse: Jump in and join the conversation! All is welcome!

@bobbiwoz Sending prayers for Tom

Good morning. It just started raining, but it's plain rain, not the freezing rain they said we would get. That's gone to the east of us from what I've heard.

I texted Summer late yesterday afternoon when I got home and asked her if the boys could please come and get the table out of here this weekend. I tried, just didn't have the strength to turn it upside down and take it apart. Her reply, 2 hours later, says "We will be out soon to get the table out." I texted back that I assumed she meant this weekend and not last night. No reply. An hour later, she says "No , now, we're almost there" Nice of her to answer me sooner. I was already undressed so I had to get dressed again. Had to corral the cats so they didn't try to get outside when the door was opened. Then move the humidifier somewhere else, find both drills, and move other stuff out of the way.
She came in with Gracie, Lily's boyfriend and Gracie's boyfriend. She wasn't wearing the boot she's supposed to have on her foot, and proceeds to pull the heavy table out to the middle of the room by herself. She supposedly has issues with her hands and shoulder and back???

It took them about 20 minutes to get it all apart. The boys carried the pieces out to the burn pile. Then we got the treadmill out of the box. It's almost all assembled except for few pieces, and it's on wheels, so we were able to stand it up and roll it into the corner until I can clean the carpet in that room. Then she sat and looked through Don's phone for half an hour, sending pics from his phone to hers. I found out that Lily was at her Mary's house (Don's ex), making bread from scratch for some school project. Which seems like a weird thing for a high school senior. So apparently this was planned ahead of time, but no one thought to tell me they would be coming here at the same time.
She told me not to clean that carpet, that she would come over on Monday and do it, carpet cleaning is her favorite thing to do? I'm not waiting until Monday. She can clean the living room carpet if she wants, but I want to get the treadmill set up and ready to use before then.

That's my plan for the day if I can find the energy. I couldn't fall asleep until almost 4 am, and woke up at 8. I may need a nap first.

@Snowysmom I'm sorry about your continued water issues. It's liable to get worse when the spring rains start, so I hope they can get it under control before then

Have a good day everyone

1708615615198.png

That's my plan for the day if I can find the energy. I couldn't fall asleep until almost 4 am, and woke up at 8. I may need a nap first.
Same here. I slept from maybe 8:30 pm to 9:30pm, then couldn't fall asleep until 4am, but woke up at 7am, only because the big yellow cat was YOWLING for breakfast.

Then I changed around a March hotel night in Florida that took me at least an hour to make a decision about.

Next I found a mystery foam like substance (small amounts) in several areas. It looks like a cat may have coughed it up. No idea what it is or where they got it.

That's my morning.

Hi all

Nancy came, she just got home 2AM from Adventures by Disney in Costa Rica, and you should have seen Gus ! She took him now for a walk, and he was skipping down the ramp with her. Earlier today, I cooked his favorite food and when I added it to his regular food, he ate it all.

Nancy visited Tom, he looks good. Whatever this is, I am glad he’s at hospital, where he’ll get care.

Nancy’s home is about 90 miles away in Toms River. She has a house almost right next door to us here, that’s her summer house.

Thank you again for your prayers and well wishes. I have two dear friends whose hubbies are undergoing serious conditions. One of them is my friend Bev, who was with us in WDW. They are also in the process of selling house/moving to apartment. So, so much is going on there.

I know I am not alone, and we all are coping as our personalities allow.

I am blessed, and I know it.

Bobbi

Cocoa thread save! I did post this in the Gratitude thread. This is the cocoa I talk about all the time that may be discontinued. This is the only version of this product I would want. Should any of you shop at a Kroger chain of supermarkets (Ralphs out here) please PM me. Thank you so much. Dad, as a p.s. was able to get some boxes from a Ralphs this morning after first picking up more boxes my friend Glenda had gotten for me at her Ralphs. We are most grateful of course to have more of a supply. Anytime, all of you are more than welcome to stop by for a cup! :grouphug:

@flyingdumbo127, I hope you get a good supply of it. No Krogers here.

Tom is in the same hospital, they are waiting for a bed in Atlantic care. He is getting blood thinner as a drip. I asked if he still gets the mild pain every so often, he does, and they know.

Our dog walker, Ashley, will walk Gus tomorrow. Nancy and Garry will come on Saturday.

Goodnight all! Hoping for good news here tomorrow!

@bobbiwoz Keeping Tom in my prayers.

@flyingdumbo127 I hope you can get a good amount of the cocoa you like. Unfortunately we do not have any of those stores here. It is frustrating when a product you like goes away.

Good morning. It is raining here and 34 degrees heading into the 40s. It is supposed to rain this morning and be cloudy this afternoon. I already checked the basement and so far it is dry. I looked at it and said to myself that this is the way it should be all the time regardless of rain intensity. Painters are supposed to be coming by today to paint my master bath wall where the wall was fixed. Tomorrow I have to get my 36,000 mile checkup at the dealer first thing in the morning. At least the ride down 495 should not be too bad at 8 on a Saturday morning. Then I may do some errands when I get back. Kenny works so I will not be seeing him. Not sure if I will be seeing Jeff and his family. It has been 2 weeks so I would like to see them.

Have a good day.

Cocoa thread save! I did post this in the Gratitude thread. This is the cocoa I talk about all the time that may be discontinued. This is the only version of this product I would want. Should any of you shop at a Kroger chain of supermarkets (Ralphs out here) please PM me. Thank you so much. Dad, as a p.s. was able to get some boxes from a Ralphs this morning after first picking up more boxes my friend Glenda had gotten for me at her Ralphs. We are most grateful of course to have more of a supply. Anytime, all of you are more than welcome to stop by for a cup! :grouphug:
Look on Amazon.They have it.

Happy Friday!:donald:

I work nightshift this weekend so not much of a happy Friday for me. Then I found out the other day that my work bestie switched her nights so she's off tonight. Ugh!😒

We got some rain late yesterday but not the storms they were predicting. That's fine, at least my basement is in better condition without the storms but I was ready for a good thunderstorm last night.⛈️

I fell asleep last night on the couch around 7:30ish and woke up at 8:30. I was mad that I slept that long, that late in the evening. Sure enough I went to bed at 9:00 and fell right back to sleep 😴. Maybe my system was getting ready for no sleep this weekend.

Back to work, my group is all working from home but my other boss will be in today so I'm stuck at the office 😠. I'm not going to be able to get out of this grouchy mood that I'm in now. Have a great day! :wave:

🙏:hug:Snowysmom, your basement and entire condo should always be dry! Long drive safety prayers my friend.

I'm sorry, Footballmouse:hug:about your schedule. Years ago, I worked one late shift at s small town laudromat, not for me.

:thanks:Owlpost, hug, great suggestion. I really appreciated it. 4 boxes of hot chocolate would cost $40:scared1: $2.79 per box at Ralphs. I will keep an eye out on Amazon though, thank you truly for the idea :)

Grace of God, I enjoyed extra sleep last night. All sleep and rest are blessings.

Bobbi, how is Tom?🙏Extra 💕to you.

Have any of you heard from AuntieMe3 recently? Dad did kindly getva postcard from her that she sent me. Otherwise, it's been a long time🙏

Pea🙏you are just busy, thinking of you.

Happy Friday to all. Love always. I wll check back in later.

Last edited:
Good morning. It was foggy, but the sun just popped out. And guess what? The robins are back! 3 of them in the back yard this morning, it was a nice surprise to see them.

It's hard to believe that Lily turns 18 today. All of our grandbabies grew up too fast. Gracie is the youngest one, and she'll be 16 in May.

I cleaned the dining room and living room carpets yesterday. Going to get the treadmill set up today, hopefully I don't have to do anything with it that requires 2 people to do it.

We don't have any Krogers here either Mona, sorry

Have a nice day

1708700778129.png

PollyannaMom I was thinking the same thing about Pea-n-me. She can have a very busy schedule sometimes. My older DS is in health care and he can work 12 days in a row at times.

Bobbiwoz Glad that Tom is on the schedule to be transferred.

Lynn Sounds like you will have a cat for company when you use the treadmill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter