Quarantine and chill and kindness chatty clubhouse: Jump in and join the conversation! All is welcome!

Love extra and safe travels to you PollyannaMom. Great picture
Easyas:hug:Pea came to my mind earlier, too. I realized in a couple weeks it will be 2 months since we have heard from her. I said an extra prayer. Reminder to all of you dear Quackers that each of you matter to me so much. Please keep in touch. Make sure at least one fellow Quacker has your email address so should these boards have issues as happened earlier, or when life just happens, we can know you are ok. I need to know you all are just that:grouphug:Sweet dreams with love.

I am hoping Pea is just taking a break. I know sometimes people do take a break from the boards for whatever reason. I think of her too. Also others who have not posted in a while.

@flyingdumbo127 Hope all goes well with your doctor appt today.

@PollyannaMom Nice picture. I hope you are having a nice trip.

read this and actually said "damn, good for her!" aloud! We've only done club level once, over at Boardwalk. We really like the Beach Club as well. It's a great spot for accessing Epcot.
I smiled when I read this. When I asked Jeff for advice on the trip I thought he would say to move to the Boardwalk area but not club level. He just asked how much the cost difference was and then told me to go for it. So I did! I am happy I did. I stayed a Beach Club Villas last fall and loved the easy access to parks. I am looking forward to trying club level as it will most likely be my only time. I will try Coronado Springs maybe next Spring ( and maybe club level as it is less expensive) when I am not trying to see alot of Christmas decorations.

My neighbor told me the builder's foreman is going to be in our backyard area today so I am going to try to talk with him about my water issue. I want to know when and if they are going to be doing something about it. The builder's rep emailed my neighbor that the water pooling on the ground during the rain is fine. Well, it is not. The ground gets mushy and swampy. For good news on the condo the lawyer we retained sent a letter to the builder and others involved requesting the financials and other documents. He has until early April to comply. We had 49 condo unit owners join in giving to the retainer fee. Since there are only 66 units here and not all are occupied, that is a great turnout and shows we are working together. This would be a nice community to live in if all the issues were not going on. But the issues do make me wish I had bought elsewhere.

Off to work. Have a good day.

Happy Tuesday!:)

Rained overnight but I stopped by the time I left for work.☂️

Mitchell stopped over yesterday. While he was at the house I had him hang my squirrel feeder in the backyard 🐿️. After seeing that it wasn't too hard to put together, I probably could have done it myself.

Meeting Evan, Bailey & Mia for dinner tonight. Finally getting together for his bday dinner. Since I won't see them on Easter, I'll just give them their baskets tonight.🐰

Watched NCIS last night. Anyone else watch this show? I've watched since the beginning but I just haven't been in to it the last couple of seasons 🥱. Maybe I'm tired of it, maybe it's the actors but I don't really worry about if I miss it or not each week.

That's about it for me, back to work. Have a great day! :wave:

Good morning. Sunny now, but calling for a chance of showers this afternoon. Going to try and get the lawn mowed quickly. Dave never showed yesterday, nor did he call. I'll call him after noontime if I don't see him. I did get the planter box put together. If the instructions weren't backwards, it would have been easier. On one end they showed one part D and one C. After I got it all together except for the bottom storage piece, the holes for the screws were on the wrong side. I had to take oieces off and reverse them. Both C's belong on one end, and both D's on the other. DUH. I hate instructions that are just pictures, especially when the pics are wrong!

Took the trash down and got the mail, it was early. I had 7 Amazon packages (all one order, all shipped at the same time). So why were they all packed and shipped separately? Waste of packaging!
Watched all of the Bachelor finale last night. Not happy with his choice, and not happy with the choice for next Bachelorette. I may skip it from now on.

@footballmouse Don was a long time watcher of NCIS. I lost interested with Abby left, and only watched it on and off. I don't care for the guy who replaced Mark Harmon, so it's not on my must see list anymore

Have a great day

1711462312078.png

Both mowers started up on the first try, they still need to have the oil changed, but that can wait for Dave. I mowed the whole lawn, back, front and sides, and trimmed the scraggly edges where the mowers can't get to easily. It's still sunny for now, and warming up. But at least my yard looks nice. The guy next door (good neighbor) only did his front lawn, so his back looks terrible next to mine, lol. I'm guessing as soon as he gets home, he'll be taking care of that.
I noticed a big difference in my leg strength since I've been using the treadmill, and I really noticed it using the self propelled mower. I have to do hills on the side of the yard where the tractor keeps getting stuck, and when I came in, my legs weren't sore like they usually are.

I put the planter box out on the deck, will get 2 more bags of potting soil tomorrow. I've been buying 1 or 2 every week to make it easier on my back. I'll have to get some mulch soon, waiting for Lowes to have their Memorial Day sale for that.

Off to sit and relax for a bit.

✝️Truly a miracle that I with utmost thanks give God appreciation for. Dr. S was wonderful! She sincerely was kind and took so much time to carefully listen to my concerns and questions. She was also most encouraging and very positive about the strength I have right now. The heavy boot that weighed as much as I do (Lol not quite but I am very thin, she said 100 or so pounds) is off! That is amazing! I am wearing this protective shoe on my left foot. I will attach a picture of the boot later. Dad said he would take a picture of it for me to show friends how blessed I am to be done with it. I sure am! Dr. S also reassured me that my feet look healthy and good. As far as she can tell nothing is broken, wounded, or infected:cheer2:Dr. S agreed that some of the lingering twinges of pain were absolutely from still wearing that heavy boot and also from my muscles being active again. As she said they need to be re-trained in use. Oh and she absolutely believes in dad and I going to see::MickeyMofor my birthday.

I shared with Dr. S my insurance trouble and dilemma. Her strongest recommendation is for me to have physical therapy a couple times a week to help me regain safely strength. Dr. S was so kind to take it upon herself to try calling the primary care physician, Dr. C, I was assigned through insurance. She was not able to do that either. I shared with her my experience trying. Her office is on it. As she said all we need is Dr. C to to a telehealth visit and put her referral for me through insurance. There has to be a way. What a blessing to now have assistance with this! Dr. S also said she knows someone who eventually could help me shower if I wanted. I shared that another referral I would love from the doctor would be for a shower chair to make showering easier. One step at a time all made possible by the sheer grace, mercy, and love of Jesus! Dad. as a p.s., I am hoping will make an appointment to see Dr. S himself for his feet issues. He is covered by insurance. God willing updates to come. I hope all of you are having a great day.

Thank you dear Snowysmom! I'm just now back, but more determined than ever, in the awful position of needing to overcome the insurance obstacle. Dr. S could not even contact the primary I am assigned to! :P Awful. I will Google Mobile Physical Therapists but imagine they would cost a fortune :( I pray to one day God willing help change our current health care system for the better that is for sure! ❤️to all.

@PollyannaMom Nice picture. I hope you are having a nice trip
Thanks, I am! We did Hollywood Studios today, and really enjoyed the new (since we were there last) Star Wars section. We are back at the hotel right now, settling in for the night, and we head home tomorrow. I will have to wait on more pictures, as my phone decided to log out of the DIS (I'm on my iPad now) and I'll need to straighten that out once I get home.

Watched NCIS last night. Anyone else watch this show? I've watched since the beginning but I just haven't been in to it the last couple of season
I do, but am a few episodes behind in the DVR.
Don was a long time watcher of NCIS. I lost interested with Abby left
DH did then as well.

Such great news about your feet, Mona!!

Have a good night, everyone 🥱💤

Lynn Glad all your mowers work and you are able to get done what you need to. I hope you also find some time to take it easy.

Judique Have fun at Disney.

Good morning. It is in the upper thirties going into the 40s today. It will be cloudy with some rain showers. Tomorrow is supposed to be more steady rain. I did manage to talk with the foreman and landscaping manager yesterday. 3 of us were laying in wait for them. Me, my duplex neighbor, and the neighbor in the next duplex just pounced. I asked him about the white circles at the window wells and he said that they had put in drains. Then he looked closer and saw that the drains had not been put in. Some worker told him they had been done. He apologized and he and the landscaper said they will get done. I am so glad I managed to talk with them. I feel like someone was helping me 😇. I did let him know I still have water coming in the middle window in the basement, not as much as before but enough that it is a big problem. I hope this solves the issue.

Ellie is feeling better and back to school. Saturday we are doing an Easter lunch at Jeff's. Kenny is back tonight from the Caribbean.

Off to work. Have a good day.

Happy Hump Day.🐪

Went to dinner last night with Evan's little family. I had a haul to bring, but left it all in the car until we left. I had to bring Evan's bday present, his and Bailey's Easter basket, and Mia's Easter basket and an additional bag b/c the big penguin and book didn't fit in her basket. They stayed a little while longer and played at the park across the street. Evan took her down the slide for the first time. Hope she liked it since I've alread bought a Little Tykes slide for my backyard.

Nothing else went on yesterday, we'll see what today brings. Have a great day! :wave:

Good morning. Cloudy now, but calling for sun and 60's again today. It never rained until about 5 last night.
Around 4, I figured Dave wasn't going to show up, so I colored my hair. I've been putting it off since Sunday, thinking he was going to come over. Of course I had 5 minutes left on the timer, and I saw his car pull in, lol. I handed him the extension cord and the key to the shed and told him I'd be out in a few.
I rinsed the color, put the conditioner in, ran the comb through it and went outside. It was 65 at the time so I wasn't worried about it air drying. He got all the lattice work up on the bottom of the shed. No animals can get under there now, yes bunny rabbits, I'm talking about you, as I've seen a few of them go under there already. I checked with a flashlight before the last piece went on, to make sure nothing was under there.
He no sooner finished that, when the rain started. We moved inside the shed and he got the shelves installed. He'll bring the gutter and his grinder the next trip. Then it's down to painting.
Now I can put the riding mower in there and really clean out the other shed, and be able to move in that one too. We made plans to tear that one down in the fall or early next year and make another one just like this one, but with 2 windows on the side instead of the back, and one in the front next to the door.

Then the garden fence, and painting the shed, and for now his to do list will be done.

He no sooner got his tools in the truck and was ready to leave, and the sun popped back out, lol

I'm off to the market with Summer this morning, and then I'm going to try and get the shelves in the computer room sanded and polyurethaned. I'm getting things crossed off my own to do list one at a time

Have a great day.

1711543144739.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter