queing

penlanspice

Addicted 2 disney
hi
my otherhalf hates rollercoasters and won't come on with me. can he que with me and not go on.
he's such a baby. im hoping betime we get to the front i might have talked him around.
thanks

sam

only 3 weeks and 4 days to go

Yes - he can queue with you and then speak to the attendant CM on reaching the actual ride and ask the way out - it is quite common for people to "wimp out". I did this on TOT a few years ago where there is an ordinary lift beside THE lift for the faint-hearted.( I'm PROUD to say that I've conquered my fear and ridden on two subsequent visits :D )

Sam, encourage DH to go through the lines with you. Many times the pre show and theming is part of the ride. Like ShirleyBob says, he can take the 'chicken exit' without fuss- loads do. That way you aren't left queing for ages on yer own and he gets to see some of the 'atmosphere' without riding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter