Query about costumes

mama2snj

Earning My Ears
Hi all.

We are doing our 1st Disney trip in about 2 months. So I am getting the girls new Disney costumes. But since it will be DEC I am wondering how visable they will be under their coats. Are costumes more of summer thing at DLRP?
Also how do u keep the hems of the dresses clean? My girls have worn Princess dresses trick-or treating before and by the end of the night the bottom of the dress is gross.

I am thinking of doing the Princess meal. My younger mermaid obsessed DD
(7) would be dressed as Ariel and my older DD (8) is getting a HSMS cheerleader costume.

I wishe there was a meal with the Toy story characters. Do Mulan and/or Ariel do the Princess meal?

Thanks
Lauren

My friends did the character tea party last week. It used to be in Plaza Gardens but has now moved to Pizza Planet. It now has Toy Story characters - Buzz, Woody and Jessie were all there. We were so jealous we opted not to go because when I asked our concierge he said he couldn't tell us which characters would be there:rolleyes1 .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter