Quest 4the West--final questions

Turtlemom

Mouseketeer
Ok, so we leave on Monday--and all of a sudden, I'm getting peppered with questions from various travelling companions. I'm hoping that maybe someone who has recently returned from Wyoming can help me with these final quick questions:

1. Is there any internet connectivity on the trip??? I'm pretty sure the Wort will have internet available, but what about Yellowstone and Brooks Lake Lodge?

2. Is there anyplace to do a load of laundry along the way if necessary? (self-serve would be fine. . .just wondering how many extra changes I will need).

Thanks in advance!!!!

Turtlemom :confused3

At the Wort you will have cell phone and internet capabilities.
At Old Faithful Snow Lodge, your cell phones should work most of the time. There is no internet at Snow Lodge.
At Brooks Lake Lodge, your cell phones will not work at all. There is internet at Brooks Lake Lodge. They have two or three computers in the lobby for your use.

FYI, there are no TVs or phones in the rooms at Snow Lodge or Brooks Lake Lodge.

As far as I could tell, there are no laundry facilities anywhere, self-serve or otherwise. I would pack enough clothes for all the days, plus an extra for emergencies.

Have a great time!

Thanks-Jenbadeaux!!
If I can get through the rest of the packing. . . I know we're going to have a great time!
Turtlemom

Ok, so we leave on Monday--and all of a sudden, I'm getting peppered with questions from various travelling companions. I'm hoping that maybe someone who has recently returned from Wyoming can help me with these final quick questions:

1. Is there any internet connectivity on the trip??? I'm pretty sure the Wort will have internet available, but what about Yellowstone and Brooks Lake Lodge? WORT HAS INTERNET WITH COMPUTERS IN THE LOBBY BY THE ATM. NO INTERNET AT YELLOWSTONE BUT YES TO CELL PHONE SERVICE. I'M WRITING FROM BLL RIGHT NOW WHERE NO CELL PHONE SERVICE BUT TWO COMPUTERS IN THE LOBBY.

2. Is there anyplace to do a load of laundry along the way if necessary? (self-serve would be fine. . .just wondering how many extra changes I will need). YES. WORT HAS LAUNDRY SERVICE AND THERE IS COIN LAUNDRY AT YELLOWSTONE. ONLY ONE WASHER WORKING THIS WEEK FROM ONE OF OUR TRAVELERS.

Thanks in advance!!!!

Turtlemom :confused3

Hello from beautiful Brooks Lake Lodge!! My responses to your questions in caps above. You'll have a great time! I'll write a trip report when we get home. Our guides are Landon and Daniel and this has been a wonderful trip! We're listening to a singer/guitar player while we wait for dinner. Watched the horses run out to pasture earlier. What's not to like???

Have a great trip. Landon and Daniel will be your guides then too so absolutely no worries about having a great trip!

TK

Hello from beautiful Brooks Lake Lodge!! My responses to your questions in caps above. You'll have a great time! I'll write a trip report when we get home. Our guides are Landon and Daniel and this has been a wonderful trip! We're listening to a singer/guitar player while we wait for dinner. Watched the horses run out to pasture earlier. What's not to like???[/QUOTE

I am on a business trip so once I get home I will
be focusing on this trip! So gladd to hear you are all having
a great time getting so excited and loom forward to your TR!!!

Thanks Tksbaskets!

Glad to know that there is internet available!
Hopefully, we won't need the laundry--but its good to know that its there.
Thanks for the info--and hope you enjoy the rest of your trip!

Can't wait to get there and to meet up with everyone!

Turtlemom :yay:

Tskbaskets, if you get this while your are still on your trip. Tell Daniel and Landon hello from the Smiths in Alabama. They are both nice hard working guys.

Tskbaskets, if you get this while your are still on your trip. Tell Daniel and Landon hello from the Smiths in Alabama. They are both nice hard working guys.

They both had big smiles on their faces when I relayed your message :goodvibes They are just super fellas!

Ok--time to saddle-up! I'm sealing up the bags right now.:thumbsup2 Early flight tomorrow. Whatever's not in there--we either live without or buy on the road. Thanks everyone for all you advice! We're really looking forward to the Quest, and hope to meet Daniel and Landon--or whoever our guides may be--on Tuesday.

I'll let you know how it was when we get back!

Turtlemom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter