Question about 2 bedroomed BCV rooms

Danauk

<font color=green>I would be sitting on the patio
I am staying in a 2 bedroomed villa at BCV next month :teeth: and know that we have booked a dedicated villa. I know that the 2 roomed villas are basically a 1 bedroomed and studio put together and the dedicated ones do not have 2 enterances. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how the second bedroom differs from the studio?? Am I right to think that it does not have the kitchenette? But what is there in it's place, just more room space?? I have seen loads of photos of the one bedroomed and studio rooms on various sited but no pictures of the dedicated 2 bedroom villas. If anyone has stayed in one and can answer my questions I would apreciate it. Thanks

:teeth: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

You would be correct that there is no kitchenette. I'm not 100% sure what's in it's place, it may be an extra vanity/sink area or it may be more cupboard space. If I had to put money on it I'd go for the vanity/sink idea but do let us know when you return.

Hi
Don't know about BCV, but we staying in a dedicated 2-bed at VWL which did have the vanity/sink area to one side and then a seperate toilet/shower and a large wardrobe/cupboard backing the outside wall where the studio door would be. (Does that make sense?)

The 2-beds at both VWL and VB exceeded our expectations on space. It easily "swallow-ed" my family of 6. The 3 noisy boys slept in the "studio" room and were happy as larry.

Andy/
P.S Lucky you!! Enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter