• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question About 2019 Drink of The Day and Souvenir Glass

BadPinkTink

Republic of Ireland is not part of UK
I'm starting my budget for my on-board spending. One thing I cant seem to find on the navigators or menus is a price for the drink of the day and the souvenir glass.

My plan is to buy the souvenir glass on embarkation day and then on the following days get it refilled with that days drink of the day.

I know prices will most likely change for 2020 but just as a guide how much is the drink and the souvenir glass on the 2019 cruises? Then after that, how much is it on the 2019 cruise to get the souvenir glass refilled?

From what I've read, yes new and yes replacing the old glasses... and a tiny bit smaller in terms of volume too :(
Oh, wow -- disappointing news! The new ones look nice, but we loved the old hurricane glasses -- they felt very vacation/tropical! Plus, we've been bringing our glasses back for refills since we first start cruising DCL! I guess we'll have to buy new ones and start over. I have significant doubts whether my cocktails will taste as good in these new glasses....:drinking:

Are the refills cheaper in the refillable cup? Or do you just get a little more for the same price, like the refillable beer mug?

May I ask what these are? Are they for alcohol only?

Yes, they serve the alcoholic "Drink of the Day" in them. I didn't see anyone with them at any other time.

Or do you just get a little more for the same price, like the refillable beer mug?
Yes. (I thought there was a discount but there isn't).

On the pool deck, the drinks are pre-mixed, and I always turned in my old glass and got a new clean one...inside they re-used my glass...ick - but it was a fresh creation.

Yes, they serve the alcoholic "Drink of the Day" in them. I didn't see anyone with them at any other time.

Yes. (I thought there was a discount but there isn't).

On the pool deck, the drinks are pre-mixed, and I always turned in my old glass and got a new clean one...inside they re-used my glass...ick - but it was a fresh creation.
Oh good so they just pour you a new drink in your glass. That will be perfect for our trip thank you!

Does anyone know if they will refill the old, colored hurricane glasses if you bring them on board? My assumption is no, but I was hoping someone would have input....

Does anyone know if they will refill the old, colored hurricane glasses if you bring them on board? My assumption is no, but I was hoping someone would have input....

I doubt it. The new glasses hold less than the hurricane glasses.

Anyone know how much it is for the glass with a non alcoholic drink in it cost? Can you get this any other time on ship or only during sail away?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter