Question about "Affordable DisneyWorld Vacation", available online

Claudia1

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Has anyone gone to the website affordabledisney.com and purchased their info? I was doing a Google search for WDW merchandise and found it.

They have an online version available that I thought might work well to download to my DH's palm pilot and take with us for discounts, etc... Even though we have gone to WDW over 25 times, have AP's, Disney Club, DVC, Am Express, etc....., my info is not always up-to-date for discounts during vacation.

Anyone?!?!?!?

i think that most of us agree that it is a waste of money. you can find the same information for free either here on the boards, at wdwinfo.com , or at mousesavers.
have fun on vacation!

Oh, yes, I agree that most of them are not worth the money! I have been on the DIS since its first year and know the World like the back of my hand.

I was looking at it from the standpoint of downloading the book onto the palm pilot to take with us each day to the parks. For example, if we wanted to dine at 50's Primetime, I could quickly look up all discounts that would apply. With all that I listed in my first post, I don't always carry a list with me each day. Also, we are implusive and change our plans on a whim. We may start at MGM but get to the AK and then close the MK.

It still may not be worth the money but was curious if anybody had seen the info it contained.

Not worth it. Sooner than later, someone on these boards will share the tips, for free!

I would not be surprised if those at "Affordable DisneyWorld Vacation" signed on to these boards too.

Wanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter