Question about Annual Pass pick up/activation

mom2mikel

DIS Veteran
I'm getting an annual pass for the first time this year and we have rooms booked with the APH rate for our trip. Will I be able to check into the hotel before going to the ticket counter to get my AP activated? We are planning to get to the hotel early so we can take advantage of early park entry. How early does the ticket counter open? Do I buy the AP online ahead of time and get a confirmation that I bring to the ticket counter?

Thanks!!

When we were there in July, I had purchased an AP ahead of time, but needed to activate it. The hotel asked if we needed to purchase tickets and I mentioned the AP that needed activating the next day and that was it! I went back a couple of days later to show them the card and they didn't even glance at it. Didn't seem overly concerned about it.

Don't worry about it. If they ask to see it you can just show them your paperwork or tell them you will show it after it is picked up.

Thanks for this question, we are also doing the same thing and I was wondering this also.
I've had an AP before but was able to pick up before we checked in, this time I won't be able to as we are arriving too late in the evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter