Question about applying to Disneyland

I interviewed on March 24th or so, was pended about 6 days later and was accepted on the 11th....

Two days after my deadline to accept WDW =|. But that's the timeline I remember.

Hi. I also applied to the DL CP, and it took me 30 days to hear back that I was accepted (phone interview January 25th, heard back February 25th).

I'm down at Disney World so I'm not sure if it's different. I remember that I applied online the 8th of March.

I got a reply on the 14th saying that they wanted to give me a web-based interview. It's basically a psychology test. It asks you the basics like, what do you do when you see trash or how well do you get along with others. That sort of thing. I remember them saying that I passed my psychology test somewhere around the end of that week.

Afterwards, I got to set up my appointment for the 28th. For this, you have to not be over enthusiastic. Like, don't go in exclaiming that you know all the Disney movies from beginning to end. Act like it's any other job. Disney knowledge is WONDERFUL but I'm sure that they don't want to hear that you know every single character from every movie.

If they do it the same over there, if you get a job offer, they'll ask you on the spot whether you would like to accept or decline. They sent me an email telling me "CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW ROLE AT THE WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT!" on the 31st.

Sorry, I know this was really wordy... xD;

It all really depends on where you're trying to work too, I suppose. I'm on QSR and they really need those because those are the jobs that most people don't want, I guess. But if you have any more questions, feel free to ask ^_^

For non-Disney Internship & Program applicants, the waiting time can vary immensely. You will be contacted by the Casting Services office if an opening becomes available that they feel you would be well-suited for. This can take from several days to several months depending on labour needs.

oh thank you guys for the info! Yeah I was just talking about just applying to DL (not CP or PI). Hmm hopefully they will contact me soon! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter