Question about Autographs

TKelly123

Earning My Ears
My son isn't into the autograph book idea but we thought it might be neat to have characters sign his baseball hat. Will they do that or do they only sign the books?

Thanks for input.

Shirts, hats, stuffed animals, and story books. I knew a family that took one of those Treasury books down and had the characters sign on their pictures in the book! Just make sure that you have a waterproof marker. If you can find a big laundry marker that would work otherwise a big sharpie!

Have fun!

:earsgirl:

I bought my kids $3 white baseball hats at Michael's craft store they wore them the whole time we were there and all the charatcters all signed them. It was great for them to bring to school it was easier than constantly pulling autograph books out of our bags when we saw a character they wore them and I kept a pen in my pocket.

Just a note - I do not believe the characters will sign anything WHILE you are wearing them (t-shirts) :)

We bought "bucket hats",the kind that fisherman wear, for our kids at one of the Disney stores on our first day. They have more room on them for signatures. It was great not having to carry around a book. Now the hats are displayed in their rooms. Much better than a book on a shelf!

Just a thought - bring a fabric marker that will not run or wash out - all craft stores and even walmart carry them - they come in different colors - get a few and have characters sign in there signature color ie: MM=red, DD=blue or theme it to match there room or school colors(good to get older kids in the spirit).

HAVE FUN
WE LOVE WDW
Susan Salisbury MA:smooth:

Hats are a great way to get the signatures, that way yhey can show them off to friends and have something personal as well.

:p

What about the characters that use stamps for their autographs because they can't hold the pens? Would you just have to forget those autographs if you were doing a clothing item?

bUZZ AND WOODY STAMPED MY KIDS HATS WITHOUT A PROBLEM THEY WERE LARGER THAN MOST AUTOGRAPHS AND TOOK UP MORE SPACE SINCE THEY ARE MY KIDS FAVORITE IT WAS GREAT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter