Question about BBB photo ops after styling?

Cinbride

Mouseketeer
I was curious if we were able to go to the Photographers with the props (not the ones throughout the park) WithOUT booking BBB? The ones at the castle and Disney Springs or are you required to book at BBB?

I was curious if we were able to go to the Photographers with the props (not the ones throughout the park) WithOUT booking BBB? The ones at the castle and Disney Springs or are you required to book at BBB?

I am not sure to which photographers you are referring. At Disney Springs, there are photographers with props in the old Guest Relations location (by Arribas). They have various digital backdrops as well. You can go to those photographers without a BBB session. We go there on every trip just for fun!

Yes where you would go after you had a boutique makeover. They have a coach there. I wasn’t sure what they were called. I’d like to get some pics of my girls dressed up if I can’t get reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter