Question about birthdays

cjhaus

NOVEMBER 2006 OCD MOM
My friend is taking her son to WDW for his birthday. She wanted to go the week of his birthday, but that is going to be during Gay Days. So, she scheduled the trip for the week after his birthday. My question is, can he still get a birthday button even thought it is NOT his official B-day? Does Disney check this?
THANKS!
party:

Yes, he can still get a birthday button! They don't check, at all. We are doing a birthday trip a couple weeks after three of my kids have birthdays, and we'll be doing the same thing. It's a birthday celebration, even though we're not there on the actual day.

This trip will be to celebrate DD turning 12 (March), DS turning 4 months (May 16th), DMe turning ? hee, hee (April) & Mother's Day. Each one of us gets to pick a day that it is our birthday. The birthday kid gets to decide the park & resturaunt. That way everyone really will feel like it is their special day & get all the attention. Enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter