Question about Boardwalk, that believe it or not no one at BWV could answer

DougandBeth

Mouseketeer
Ok this sounds like a crazy question but it's important because we have a large group heading to BWV next week through car services not magical express. Are the villas and Inn within the same building? In addition is the check in lobby the same or is it different? I need to tell the car service where to go and I called BWV twice now and no one can answer the question.

Thanks!

They are in the same interconnected physical structure, served by just one lobby/check in area. The Inn is then on one side of the lobby, the Villas on the other.

After you pass the guard gate, the BWI rooms are to the right and the BWV rooms are to the left of the center drop-off area.

Here is a map of BWV and BWI.

The lobby is marked with the number 8. It is shared between BWV and BWI.

Everything to the left of the lobby is BWV, everything to the right is BWI.

The main pool and fitness center are on the BWV side but are shared with BWI.

boardwalk.JPG

I called BWV twice now and no one can answer the question.

That's because there's no way to call the resort. You're talking to people at a call center who are pretending to work there. It's SUCH a pain.

And FYI if you hit the "front desk" button it goes to a call center as well. Might be out of state.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter