Question about cabins of people with different status

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Just booked 3 cabins for a family cruise :faint:
Had to give up the early October Halloween time idea :(
So going JUne 2020

Anyway.......I will be Platinum, the other 2 cabins will just be Silver
I have to wait for their dates do to excursions for all of us, is that right?

How about Palo? 2 other people will want to go with us.

For our upcoming DVC Member Cruise, I am Platinum. Everyone else in my cabin, one is gold, one is silver, were ABLE to book their own excursions at my date, even if I was not going on their excursion. We have another cabin linked with us for dining. That cabin has a gold and silver status, and they were not able to book anything until the gold date.

They are interested in Palo, and we are going to try to get all 5 of us at the same table once the gold date comes.

Anyone in your stateroom can book activities at the Platinum date. Other staterooms with lower CC level will need to wait for that online date. To book people across multiple staterooms, you will need to wait for the later date for activity booking to open. Or you can book yourself/stateroom and try to add the others or adjust yours later.

Enjoy your cruise!

For our upcoming cruise with my sister, who has not cruised before, we put one gold level cruiser in each stateroom so we could do all the booking at the same time. We will get new room cards when we get on the ship.

Thanks that is what I figured..
They have to wait for silver then and hope for the best.
Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter