Question about closing

TiffanyW1

Mouseketeer
We purchased at 180 points SSR through DVC last week :cool1: Signed all our paperwork & sent it back via FedEx on Monday morning.

Do they call when all the paperwork is accepted & "finalized" or do we just assume the closing happened sometime this week if we don't hear anything?

my guide will call. - but generally it happens before they are notified.

call MS they will tell you when closing occurs and you can use your points.

MS told me about 2 weeks before my guide called. She was a little upset - so hopefully they changed the way they do this.

my guide will call. - but generally it happens before they are notified.

call MS they will tell you when closing occurs and you can use your points.

MS told me about 2 weeks before my guide called. She was a little upset - so hopefully they changed the way they do this.

My points were available to be the day after I put my down payment down (decided on the 27th & used my points on the 28th). My rep had reserved a room for me, so I had time to get in the system & use my points for my June trip. I called yesterday & made my October reservations (my points year is October), but the mortgage paperwork arrives back at DVC today.

I just wondered when everything was final :)

We purchased at 180 points SSR through DVC last week :cool1: Signed all our paperwork & sent it back via FedEx on Monday morning.

Do they call when all the paperwork is accepted & "finalized" or do we just assume the closing happened sometime this week if we don't hear anything?

There should have been a closing date on your paperwork (ours was April 25th), so you can check there.

In addition, we JUST got a letter telling us they got our paperwork, and returning some signed copies (with their siggies) to us. They actually received the paperwork about 2 weeks ago.

Just wanted to say Welcome Home and to the DIS.

Closing date is on the Docs somewhere but it really is no big deal. They have your deposit so they will let you book and do everything else.

Call MS for your On-line stuff if you need to.

You got me wondering if I closed. Did you get your dvcmember.com login? I just went on there and I must have closed 3/21. If you go to the annual dues section it won't show up until you have closed.

You can get the login information from MS over the phone. You don't have to wait for the PIN to come in the mail.

I think I returned my paper work 3/2 and got the papers back with Disney signing them 3/9. I paid everything up front...no financing. I don't know if that effects it or not.

You got me wondering if I closed. Did you get your dvcmember.com login? I just went on there and I must have closed 3/21. If you go to the annual dues section it won't show up until you have closed.

You can get the login information from MS over the phone. You don't have to wait for the PIN to come in the mail.

I think I returned my paper work 3/2 and got the papers back with Disney signing them 3/9. I paid everything up front...no financing. I don't know if that effects it or not.

My sales rep said that my login info would come in the mail this week. My paperwork says the closing is in May, but I will feel better when everything is final (we are financing). Don't like having a trip booked in June & not having everything official ... ya know :scared:

My sales rep said that my login info would come in the mail this week. My paperwork says the closing is in May, but I will feel better when everything is final (we are financing). Don't like having a trip booked in June & not having everything official ... ya know :scared:

I can relate.

FYI, around the same time as you get the letter confirming they've got your paperwork, and sending you your signed copies.....you'll get an additional letter with your "official" financing approval. Then it's just about waiting on the deed to be filed and the closing to be official.

You can check here (by your last name) to see when the deed is filed:

http://officialrecords.occompt.com/wb_or1/or_sch_1.asp

I know exactly what you mean. I was there March 27-30th. I kept checking to see if I closed and didn't look like I did. Now I see I was official on the 23rd and I didn't even know it. By that time I was too obsessed with planning to check the website again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter