Question about creating a safe space

starlite_

DIS Veteran
Is there anyway homophobic/transphobic posters can be restricted from the LGBT+ forum? I know mods don't want to ban them from disboards for reasons I don't understand. But can we at least have a safe space to discuss LGBT+ Disney issues without trolls and bigots coming in to invalidate posters?

Thank you, and sorry if this is not in the right spot.

I don't think you can restrict who posts on specific forums and threads. The best you and everyone else can do is report the homophobic comments and put the user on ignore. That's what I do.

I don't think you can restrict who posts on specific forums and threads. The best you and everyone else can do is report the homophobic comments and put the user on ignore. That's what I do.
Sad to hear that. We shall persevere then.

We can restrict which boards posters can participate on. Please report the problematic posts, with explanations if necessary.

But if a poster is hateful or problematic, we would probably remove him from the site completely, rather than from just a specific forum.

We can restrict which boards posters can participate on. Please report the problematic posts, with explanations if necessary.

But if a poster is hateful or problematic, we would probably remove him from the site completely, rather than from just a specific forum.
I have been reporting those users for months, and they are still bigot-ing around. It doesn't feel like the mods want to remove them at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter