Question about day at MGM, restaurants

WishingOnAStar

Dreaming of being back in Disney
We will spend our first Saturday (Sept. 25th) at MGM. I had a PS for 50's Prime Time Cafe at 3:55pm. Then, I realized the parade is at 3:30, so I pushed it back to 4:30pm. We want to see Fantasmic at 8pm. Should we just eat a quick late breakfast/early lunch at a counter? (If so, any suggestions?) Or schedule 50's Prime Time Cafe earlier and then do a Fantasmic dinner package. If so, which one?

We sometimes stop for a quick breakfast bite at Starring Rolls Bakery. It's on the corner of the street that leads to Tower of Terror and Rock and Roll Coaster. Or there is a buffeteria for lunch not too far from Millionnare. A little pricey and OK food (sandwiches, pizza). We usually grab a quick breakfast and then eat at Mama Melrose or one of the other full service resturants.

This is my favorite place to dine at MGM. I would do dinner at 5pm, then head for Fantasmic as soon as your done. This gives you plenty of time to eat and to get there and get a great seat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter