Question about Disneyland After Dark: Sweethearts' Nite and Lunar New Year Events?

CableKC

DIS Veteran
Now that we are getting close to the end of the Halloween Special event at Disneyland, does anyone know when Disney will release information for when the 2024 Disneyland After Dark: Sweethearts' Nite and the Lunar New Year events will start?

Same question about the tickets for that Special Event.

In 2024, the actual Lunar New Year is on February 10th. I thought that Disneyland usually schedules the Lunar New Year Event at least 1 week before the actual Lunar New Year date. But I think that due to the later date on when the actual Lunar New Year is in 2024, I am hoping that the Lunar New Year Event starts by the 1st weekend of February.

From what I can tell about the Disneyland After Dark: Sweethearts' Nite in the past, it usually starts at the end of January or the 1st weekend of February.

Since my Wife's Birthday is in the beginning of February, I am hoping that the timing for the Disneyland After Dark: Sweethearts' Nite will overlap with the Disneyland Lunar New Year Event over the 1st weekend in February.

Anyone know when the Event dates and tickets will be released?

Now that we are getting close to the end of the Halloween Special event at Disneyland, does anyone know when Disney will release information for when the 2024 Disneyland After Dark: Sweethearts' Nite and the Lunar New Year events will start?

Same question about the tickets for that Special Event.

In 2024, the actual Lunar New Year is on February 10th. I thought that Disneyland usually schedules the Lunar New Year Event at least 1 week before the actual Lunar New Year date. But I think that due to the later date on when the actual Lunar New Year is in 2024, I am hoping that the Lunar New Year Event starts by the 1st weekend of February.

From what I can tell about the Disneyland After Dark: Sweethearts' Nite in the past, it usually starts at the end of January or the 1st weekend of February.

Since my Wife's Birthday is in the beginning of February, I am hoping that the timing for the Disneyland After Dark: Sweethearts' Nite will overlap with the Disneyland Lunar New Year Event over the 1st weekend in February.

Anyone know when the Event dates and tickets will be released?
Last year they announced the After Dark events on January 18. But then they added Star Wars Nite a couple months later.

I hope that this is the case. Given the timing of the Sweetheart Nite and that the Lunar New Year holiday will last into the 2nd weekend in February, I hope that there will be overlap on the date.

And please, please please add a Marvel Night! That would make me so HAPPY!

Everyone on DisBoard: Give it up, Tinkaboo…there is never going to be a Marvel Night so shut up about it :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter